0.1

A/N:

Ok so before I start writing, I want to tell you all that this is my first book I've written so if it's bad, tell me in the comments because I appreciate anyone who is honest. Alright, here we go.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Ugh! Addie wake up!" my annoying big brother Liam shouts for about the thirteenth time in the past five minutes.

"Liam shut up! I'm trying to sleep here." I groan, my head still under the covers of my small bed.

"No! It's the first day of school so get up or-"

"ALRIGHT I'M UP!!!" I cut him off, finally giving up.

"Good because you only have 20 minutes to get ready."

"WHAT?!"

I look at my bedside table and my alarm clock comes into focus as it reads 7:40. I quickly spring up from my bed and run to the bathroom almost knocking Liam down in the process. I take a quick shower and barely blow dry my hair to make it look somewhat presentable.

I quickly get dressed in my high-waisted shorts and black 5 Seconds of Summer tank and slip on some black vans. I run back into my room in front of my huge mirror and put a little bit of foundation on, some concealer, a little bit of eyeliner, a swipe of mascara, and lip gloss.

I run down the stairs and grab my black book bag and a granola bar and wait on the couch for Liam to come and drive me to school.

Liam and I both go to the same high school, but he is one year older than me. He is going into year 11 whereas I'm going into year 10. He takes me to school every day because I don't have a car yet. I'm turning 16 soon so I should have my permit within a couple of weeks.

"Addie, you ready?" Liam comes running down the stairs, cell phone in hand. He turns it to silent and slides it in his pocket.

"Yeah. Bye mom! See you later!"

"Bye!" my mom yells from her room over her hair dryer.

Liam gets into the driver's seat and I slide into the passenger's seat while throwing my book bag into the back seat. He puts the key into the ignition and starts going down our street. Here comes another boring and uneventful school year.