3.5

A/N

Including this one, there's only 6 chapters left of this book. But, my sequel is going to be amazing so that's good lol. Anyway, these next few chapters will be taking place at the fall formal just so you don't get confused. And tHANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.06K READS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHHH!

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

We pull up to my house and I turn the car off. I grab my stuff that I brought to Perrie's house and my clutch purse, and open the door.

I put my stuff upstairs and come back down with my purse. I have my phone, extra lip gloss, and hand cream in it.

"Wow...you guys look great." I say to the boys.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself." Niall walks over to me and kisses me quickly. Liam walks over to Cass and does the same thing Niall just did. Cass and I share a we-have-the-best-boyfriends-ever look.

We all sit on the couch because we still have 10 minutes until we planned to leave so we just talk for a little bit.

"Hey...um...Perrie. I have something t-to ask you." Zayn whispers.

"Sure Zayn, anything."

"Um...well I know that it's a little short notice but...will you be my date to the Fall Formal? If you don't want to , that's ok. I don't even know if you already have one I just wanted to-"

"Zayn, yes. I would love to be your date to the formal. I actually thought you would never ask." Perrie laughs.

"Really? Oh my goodness I thought you would say no." Zayn's smile returns and he's speaking louder than he did when he asked her. He gets up and gives her a big hug.

"I've wanted you to ask me and I did get a little sad when you didn't this morning but now, I'm glad you waited." she says. They really are a cute couple. I knew Zayn was up to something but he's so mysterious and closed off that I didn't even know.

"Yeah." is all he says.

"I have some good news." Harry says. "We're releasing our fist album tonight at midnight."

"That's amazing guys! What's it called?" I ask him.

"Up All Night. Niall came up with it actually. He wrote the song, too." Harry says.

"Congrats guys. You deserve it." I kiss Niall on the cheek.

"We better get going. Who's ready to have some fun?" Cassandra asks everybody, getting up from her place on the couch.

"Let's go!" I squeal and walk out the door, keys in hand. We all pack into the car and we're off to the high school.

----

When we arrive at the school, I can see everybody swarming in the lobby. Girls with glitzy and bright dresses, boys with fancy tuxedos, people laughing right and left, it's a happy time for everybody.

We get let in at 6:30 and there's already loud music blasting through the speakers in the overly-decorated gym. People are dancing in the middle of the floor and some people are sitting at the tables and on the bleachers that have been opened up.

I see Jade from Perrie's band and start to walk off to talk to her.

"Don't go too far." Niall says. "I wanna dance with you later." he smirks and walks off.

I walk over to her and start talking to her. She's telling me that the girls didn't really want to stay a band so, they just broke up. They weren't really a thing so it didn't even matter.

As we're talking, I see Jesy and Perrie walk over with Leigh lagging behind, talking to some people.

"Hey guys!" I say to them all.

"Hey! How've you been?" Leigh asks me.

"Great. What about you guys?"

"Good." they all say in unison. I nod and walk off to look for Niall.

I circle around the gym and I can't find him. Maybe he's in the bathroom.

"Hey girl! We should go dance." Cassandra grabs my wrist and drags me to the dance floor. I dance along with her to the pop music that's coming through the speakers.

I'm so fancy, you already know.

Everyone, including me, starts to do the rap parts that Iggy does and we sound absolutely awful together but, who cares?

After a while, I decide to look for Niall again. I take Cass with me and grab Perrie to help me look. Still, he's nowhere to be found.

"It's too loud in here. Come to the bathroom with me so I can re-do my lip gloss. We'll look for Niall after." I tell the girls.

We walk out of the crowded gym and make our way to the bathrooms. We pass dark classrooms, dingy lockers, and terribly disgusting wallpaper that is peeling away from the walls. I see a janitor's closet halfway down the hall to the bathrooms.

As soon as I walk past it, I hear the janitor's closet door open. Stumbling out was Melissa and Niall with red lipstick all over his face. I'm so shocked I can barely move. I just stand there, breathless, waiting for someone else to move.

"Addie. I can explain." Niall walks over to me and I run as fast as I can around the bend in the direction toward the bathrooms. I see a piece of broken glass that catches my attention. I stop and pick it up. I look at it for a second and shove it into my purse, continuing to run to the bathrooms.

I can hear the yelling coming from Cassandra and Perrie from down the hall. I shove open the door to the girls' bathroom and lock myself into a stall.

Immediately, I breakdown in tears. I drop to the floor and sob. Only one question is in my mind and it keeps repeating itself over and over: why?

A/N

Cliffhanger hehe. Well that took an unexpected route really fast. I did tell you that Melissa will be in this book so.. Love you all my little munchkins!