1.5

A/N

Hello lovelies! Ok so as I promised, I calculated how many chapters there will be. For this book, there will be about 40 chapters in all plus maybe an epilogue. I'm not positive so we will have to wait and see but I'm pretty sure that's what it will be like. Don't forget to tell people about my story I don't want to have to keep asking. I don't want to be THAT person. So, yeah.

Enjoy!

Liam's POV

I slept it off last night and I'm still upset. I figured out why though. It's because I'm her brother and I don't like the idea of guys in the picture even though Niall and her are dating. I'm still protective over her because I don't want her getting hurt.

I can't be mad at Addie though. None of it is her fault.

I can hear Addie in the shower already so I start to throw the clothes out on the bed that I want to wear today so I don't have to do it when I get out of the shower. I'm just that lazy.

I hear the bathroom door open and Addie humming. That's my cue. I bring my clothes into the bathroom and take a warm shower.

After that, I put my clothes on and ruffle my hair like I always do.

(A/N Just so you guys know, Liam looks like the fetus him with the long hair ok carry on.)

When I go downstairs to grab breakfast and leave, Addie is already down there standing at the door texting someone. Probably Niall or Cassandra.

"Ready Addie?" I try and do my most non-annoyed voice possible in this situation.

"Yeah." she says, looking up from her phone for a split second until she puts it on silent and throws it into her purse.

"Great. Bye Mum!" I yell.

"Bye!"

----

We are in the car and Addie puts on her music.

I have to tell Niall. Maybe Addie already has, but she will stop me if she hasn't. I will just do it myself without telling her. What's the worst that could happen? Niall tells Harry to back off?

We arrive at the school and Addie and I walk up with 15 minutes to spare. She goes and talks to the guys while I pull Niall aside.

"Niall. Come here." I say.

He looks terrified. He walks over to me.

"Calm down Niall I'm not going to hurt you." I say laughing.

"Good. I thought you were going to punch me or something." he says returning the laugh.

"No. Nothing like that. I just wanted to tell you something. Harry came over yesterday in the morning like 10 minutes before you came. He told Addie that he liked her." I say. Niall turns around to look at Harry, then turns back to me. "He said he would've asked her out first, but he was too shy. You asked her out before he even had the courage. I just wanted to let you know."

I walk away and leave him standing there. A couple seconds later, I see him run away to the parking lot. He is probably freaking out like I did. The entrance bell rings and Niall comes running back. We all go to our normal school day routines.

Addie's POV

I walk to the lunch room with a couple of these girls from my old hockey team. When I'm almost there, I see Harry.

"Hey! Harry how's it-"

Harry looks at me and he has a super dark black eye.

"Harry? What happened?" I go to touch it to see if it's ok but he pushes my hand away.

"What happened? Well let's see. You told your boyfriend about what I said, disregarding my pleas to NOT tell him, then he came up to me and said 'Hey Harry guess what?' and punched me square in the eye. Here I am now with a black eye and short temper. That's exactly what happened."

"Harry, I didn't tell Niall anything." I say. What is he talking about?

"It sure seems like it. Who else would?" he asks rhetorically. Liam told him...

"Harry. Harry wait!" he begins to walk away.

"Just shut up Addie. I hate you. I don't ever want to talk to you again. Have a nice life." he walks into the cafeteria.

What just happened?

I told Liam about what happened and he freaked out. He probably got protective again so he goes around telling all creation about it. I can't believe him sometimes. He may be older, but I have much more common sense than he does.

I can't worry about this now. I walk into the cafeteria, avoiding Harry.

----

When I get to science class with Niall, it's really awkward because I'm really mad at him right now. I'm mad at Liam too for actually telling him but Niall could've handled it better than what he did. He acted like the child that he is and that is not ok.

Science class felt like it was three years long but the bell finally rang. I pick up my stuff, go to my locker, and go to history.

----

When school ends, I walk alone back to the house because I'm mad at three out of the five of those boys right now and I don't want to have to deal with them. I text Liam to tell him to go home without me and put in my ear buds. I turn them all the way up to drown out my own thoughts and walk home.

I reach my house and the car is in the driveway. I walk in, still with my ear buds on full blast, and run up to my room and lock my door before anyone can protest otherwise.

I can't stand people sometimes. Harry didn't even hear me out. I can't believe my best friend wouldn't believe me let alone not listen to me. He told me he hated me. I'm going to pretend that doesn't sting.

And Liam. I specifically told him not to tell anyone about it and yet he did. I don't know if I can trust him with these kinds of things anymore.

Finally, Niall. Why on God's green Earth would he punch innocent Harry in the eye? It's not like he tried anything with me. He just came over, told me how he felt, and left. The boy didn't even make eye contact with me.

Ugh! Sometimes I want to punch a wall with people's stupidity!

So, that's what I do.

I get up, take my fist and punch my wall with my window on it. It makes a loud thud sound and there's a little dent in the wall. I'll just put a poster there later.

Now, I need to get my homework done.

A/N

Niall is a jerk oops. But I don't even know where that wall punch came from um..

Thoughts on angry Addie?

Thoughts on Niall, Liam, and Harry being jerks?

Ok well I'm going to go so goodbye my babies! Love you all!