1.9

A/N

Hey so last chapter stunk but this one will be longer and hopefully better sooo...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm booming in my ear.

It started out a weekend in May...

Luke Hemmings' voice keeps going until I finally decide to shut it off and get out of bed.

"Cass! Wake up!" I yell as I get my pre-picked clothes out of the closet to take a shower.

"Ok. I'm up. Can I borrow clothes for today? I don't want to wear the same clothes for school as I did yesterday." Cassandra says, still half asleep.

"Yeah. I'm taking a shower. Go ahead and raid my closet for whatever you want to wear." I say walking out of my room and to the bathroom.

I get in and close the door. I grab my pink towel that I always use and turn on the water. I step in and hum along to the tune of my alarm since it's in my head now. Once I finish my shower, I wrap my head in the towel and get dressed.

I walk out and Liam is standing against the door.

"Addie, have I told you that you have a really great voice?" he says.

"Yes, but still, that's really nice of you. Thanks Li. I forgot to ask. How has your head been doing?" I say examining the side of his head.

"Good. The pain isn't there anymore there's just a small cut on the side. It's almost gone now though."

"Ok good. Tell me if any pain occurs so we can get it checked out."

"Ok." he says and walks into the bathroom.

----

Cassandra and I finish with our makeup and everything and we go downstairs. Thank goodness we are the same size in everything and have the same skin color otherwise nights like this wouldn't go very well in the morning.

"Ready girls?" Liam comes from upstairs and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah. Let's go. Bye Mum!"

"Bye guys!"

----

We get to the school and I see Niall right away. I walk up to him with Cassandra. Niall and her have never actually talked face to face, so we'll see how this goes.

I walk behind him and put my hands over his eyes. "Guess who." I say.

"Hm..I'm going to guess Addie." he says and I uncover his eyes.

"Right!" I say leaning in and kissing him.

"So this is Niall?" Cassandra says and I pull away.

"Yeah. Niall, this is my best friend Cassandra. Cassandra, this is my boyfriend Niall."

They just look at each other for a second and then Cassandra says, "I've heard a lot about you. Addie doesn't stop talking about you, actually. It gets pretty annoying." she laughs.

"Well I hope it's all good things." Niall says looking at me.

"Of course." Cassandra says. The entrance bell rings, and Niall walks me to my locker. I put in the combo and open it. My locker is really weird so before I open it, I have to kick it while lifting up the handle.

"Hey! Don't hurt the poor locker!" Niall says. I stick my tongue out at him and grab my books for English.

----