0.8

A/N

Hey guys! Four score and seven years later, Olivia finally decides to update! Sorry for the long wait but school stinks so yeah. Expect an update maybe once a week idk. I'm still working it all out. I need to ask you all a favor and that is to give me a shoutout on Instagam so I can get more followers so people can read my story. Sorry but any who, Niall still likes Addie and Addie really hates Niall so...have fun reading this.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I get in the water and I start humming 18 by Anarbor. I get to the chorus and then I hear Liam actually singing the lyrics outside the door.

So if you wanna piss off your parents,

date me to scare them,

show them you're all grown up.

If long hair and tattoos

are what attract you, baby, then you're in luck.

We are basically singing a duet by the time I'm out and dressed. I walk out of the bathroom to find Liam standing there still singing. He's always had a really good voice.

"You are really good Addie. I mean, I didn't know you actually had a voice because whatever I hear of you, you always sounded really bad." Liam says laughing.

"Well thanks bro. What would I do without your kindness?" I say sarcastically, braiding my hair.

"I don't know actually." Liam shoots back.

"How's your head?" I say walking over to him and examining the gash in his head. I still REALLY hate Niall for this. I can't believe I actually had a somewhat crush on him. It wasn't really a crush, but now I know for sure that I will NEVER like him ever again.

"It still hurts, but it's more sore than anything." Liam says.

"I'm so sorry Li. I didn't know he would get like this. Never in a million years did I-"

"Addie, it's not your fault. It's ok."

"Ok. Now get in the shower. We only have 20 minutes." I say.

Liam gets in the shower and does his own thing while I do my own thing in my room. I press shuffle on my phone, and start with my makeup. After that, I slip on my black Vans and head downstairs.

Once I get there, I go in the kitchen and get a granola bar for breakfast. Then, I go out to sit on the couch and wait for Liam. When I walk in the doorway, I can't believe my eyes.

Niall is standing in my living room.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I say, almost choking on my breakfast.

"Addie. Hi. I was just-" Niall comes in for a hug.

"Get away from me." I say, backing up. "Liam? You almost ready?" I yell, running to the stairs.

Liam comes from down the stairs and we collide and I fall.

"Addie. Are you...what's he doing here?" Liam says, his voice getting sterner.

"I don't know. That's why I was running to get you." I say the last part whispered so only Liam can hear.

Liam helps me up and gives me an "I got this" look. I run back upstairs and lock myself in my room. Suddenly, I feel like sobbing and punching a wall at the same time.

I throw myself onto my bed and start sobbing into my pillow while all of these questions flood my mind.

Why is he here?

Does he think we will forgive him?

What is Liam doing downstairs?

It's 7:55. Five minutes until me and Liam usually leave.

What are they doing?

I get up, re-apply mascara, and go downstairs. Niall left and Liam is...crying?

"L-Liam?" I say, my voice shaky again. I will not cry. Not again.

"Addie?" he says, looking up. I run to him and wrap my hands around his waist and I lose it again. My sobs are muffled by his t-shirt and I can tell that he's trying to keep his sobs in.

"Liam, can we skip school today and just have a chill day here or something? I really just want to take a day and hang out with you. Just the two of us. It could be like a brother-sister thing." I say. I pull the face that Liam pulls so he can't say no.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Liam says, fist-bumping me.

"Thanks for always having my back." I say. "You're a really, really good brother. You will make a really good husband someday."

"Thanks. Now, let's tell Mum what we're doing so she doesn't freak out on us later."

"Good idea." I say, getting my phone out.

----

I text Cassandra that we aren't coming to school, then we called mom at work because she is working a double shift today, so we will have the house all to ourselves all day. It was fine with her, obviously, because she said she "doesn't have the time to fight so do whatever you want".

Me and Liam are now just sitting on the couch, watching kid cartoons that nobody ever watches. We changed into some of our comfy clothes.

Liam just changed the channel, when my phone buzzes.

It's a text from Niall.

Niall;) Addie, where are you?

Obviously avoiding you, I want to put.

Niall;) We are working on our projects today in science and I need you.

Oh well. Stinks for you.

Niall ;) Addie, please answer...

Niall ;) Addie?

I silence my phone and throw it onto the chair next to the couch because now, I'm just really annoyed.

I guess the weird sibling-mind-reading comes into play, and Liam asks, "Addie, what's wrong? Who was that?"

"It was Niall. I got four texts within three minutes." I say. "He obviously can't take a hint."

"Yeah...wanna order some pizza? I'm getting hungry. It's about noon now." he says.

"Pizza sounds great. But can we go out? I don't want to be stuck in the house all day."

"Yeah. Let's go." Liam turns off the TV and grabs his car keys and we get into the car to go get pizza.

----

We arrive at Pizza Hut and Liam goes to order for us white I grab a booth for us. I'm on my phone when I see someone approach our table.

"Hey Addie." a thick Irish accent says, very shakily.

A/N

Pizza Hut hoot hoot! Sorry. I was hungry while writing this. Liam and Addie have a brother and sister relationship that I've always wanted. I wish I had an older brother but it's sort of too late for that. Any who, I hope you're enjoying the story and you might hate me because Addie really hates Niall but it will get better, promise. Love you!