0.4

Addie's POV

Niall walks out of my room and runs down the stairs. I get up and slide down the railing and walk into the living room to find Liam in a headlock by Louis.

"Louis, let my brother go please." I say as Louis releases him.

"Thank you. Li, what did you need?"

"Oh. Um we were going to watch a movie. Do you want to watch it with us?" Liam asks me.

"It depends on what movie." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"We don't really care as long as its not a chick flick." Liam chuckles.

----

We ended up picking a superhero movie. Like Batman or something.

Harry and Louis are snuggling next to each other on the floor, Zayn chose the chair that reclines on the side of the couch, and I am sitting in between Liam and Niall on the couch. Liam turns off the lights, gives everyone a blanket and sits down next to me. I snuggle up next to him and he wraps his arms around my waist. This is actually really comfortable but he never does this so something must be wrong.

----

When the movie ends, Zayn is passed out on the chair and Harry and Louis started to try and pull pranks on him. Niall and Liam were having a conversation about sports while I was sitting here, wondering why Liam was being so...protective sort of.

"Liam?" I interrupt them.

"Yeah, Addie?" he looks down at me.

"Can I talk to you for a second? Like, upstairs or something?" I say.

Liam's POV

"Yeah, sure." I say.

Addie is being really weird. But then again, so am I. We walk upstairs into Addie's room and she closes the door.

"What's wrong?" Addie says to me. Oh, nothing. It's not like Niall is checking you out or anything.

"N-nothing." I stammer. "What makes you say that?"

"Well during the entire movie, you kept your arms around my waist. You never do that. What's up?" she says and sits on her bed. I don't want to tell her about Niall because I don't want her to rebel or something and dating him.

"Um...I love you?" it comes out in the form of a question instead of a statement. Great. Now she KNOWS something's wrong.

"Li, I know you and something's wrong." she says while she stands up and takes my hands in hers. I don't want to look her in the eyes, so I look at the floor.

"Ok well, I think Niall likes you because he kept checking you out at the school. Also, when I sent someone up to your room to get you, he volunteered right away and didn't even wait for an answer. I don't want you dating him Addie." I say.

"Liam, why not?" she asks.

"Because I don't want you getting hurt. I've always been the only guy in your life and I don't want to lose you." I say, still not looking her in the eyes.

"Liam, look at me." she takes one of her hands and lifts my chin up so I have to look at her, then grabs my hand again. "You will never lose me. You'll always be my brother and nobody will ever take your place. Eventually, I will get a boyfriend and I will love him too. But I will never be able to replace you. Ever. Do you understand?" she says.

I nod my head and pull her into a tight hug. I started to cry a little and some tears fell onto the floor behind her.

She pulls away and kisses me on the cheek.

"I'm sorry you thought that Liam. I never want you to think you will lose me ever again." she commands.

"Ok Addie. I just love you. That's all. I don't want to see you get hurt."

"It's ok, Liam, I love you too." she pulls me into another hug.

----

We walk back down the stairs and I see that Niall has put on some sports. When I walk further into the room, Harry has a Sharpie in his hand, Louis has whipped cream, and Zayn has a moustache drawn on his face and whipped cream in his hair. Addie starts to laugh and Niall looks back at Zayn and starts to laugh too.

Zayn hears them and wakes up. Louis and Harry dive behind the chair to avoid being caught. Zayn blinks a few times and puts a hand through his hair. He looks at his hand and screams.

"WHAT IS THIS?! WHO DID THIS?!" Zayn yells.

Addie grabs a mirror and gives it to Zayn.

"Zayn, look." she says while chuckling.

"AHHHHHHH" Zayn screams at the top of his lungs.

Harry and Louis try so hard not to laugh but after a few seconds, Harry loses it. Zayn swivels around, narrows his eyes, and tackles both of them. Addie and I go to sit back on the couch.

"Thay are such idiots." Addie says.

"I know, right? Try being friends with them since the fourth grade." Niall says.

"IT WAS FIFTH GRADE!" I hear a voice yell.

"Shut up Zayn. No it wasn't" Niall says.

Addie's POV

After 10 minutes, Harry, Louis, and Zayn are still going at it. I keep thinking about what Liam said. Did Niall actually like me? I mean, I'm not even pretty. I'm 5'3" with really long hair and I'm not at all skinny and everything that's bad about a body, is me. I've never had a serious boyfriend because the other ones didn't actually like me. They just used me. Liam doesn't want me to date him though. Besides, I don't even know Niall that much. Maybe if I get to know him we could be friends?

"Hey guys?" I say. Nobody hears except Niall and Liam.

"Guys!" I yell louder. Still, nothing.

I get up and bend down to the three boys.

"Hey! Stop acting like three year olds and get up."

When they finally get up, Harry gets Zayn a washcloth to wash off the Sharpie.

"Since you guys are my brother's friends, I need your cell phone numbers." I say.

"Why?" Louis asks still laughing at Zayn.

"Because. Just give them to me." I say, getting extremely impatient. They all give me their phones and I pass mine around. I put my numbers into their phones and my phone makes it back to me. They grab their phones as I look through my contacts.

They all put their first and last names normally except for Niall. He put his first name with the little wink emoji. I look over to him and he is smiling at me. I give him a little smile and he winks at me as I laugh a little.

A/N

This was just a filler oops. But I had to put a little Larry in here because Larry Stylinson is life. I'm going to try to update every day but with school, I don't know. Just bear with me and prepare for a really good chapter next. Love you all!