1.0

A/N

Yay! New chapter! I wish I could share this with more people...oh yeah! I can! Just give me a shoutout on instagram!

TRIGGER WARNING UM..

Enjoy.

Addie's POV

I can remember being young, in the bathroom with no one home, thinking about everything people at school said to me. Nerd. Geek. Weird. Scary. Goody two-shoes. It was all said multiple times a day. My scars from back then have faded but I can see them very vaguely. They aren't visible to anyone else, but they are to me.

I take this metal blade, and slash it across my wrist multiple times. It hurts, but I deserve to be hurt. This is all my fault.

There are about eleven or twelve cuts on each wrist when I stop because I don't want anyone to hear me crying.

Their knocking gets so loud that I think my door will fall off the hinges. I quickly wipe my tears off of my face and open the door, hiding my hands behind my back.

"What are you doing in here?" Liam asks, walking in. Niall follows him.

"Nothing." I say, turning around to hide my bloody wrists.

I start to back out of my room to go to the bathroom when Liam turns to face me. I stop backing up and just stand there.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scream. I was just so mad at the situation that I couldn't help it." he says and comes in for a hug. Oh no...

"It's fine. All is forgiven. Gotta go. Bye!" I say, backing out again.

"What's behind your back?" Niall says.

"N-nothing." Smooth Addie, smooth.

"Addie?" Liam says reaching for my arms. He yanks them from behind me and looks at my wrists.

A gasp escapes from both Niall and Liam's lips. All of a sudden, I can't move. I feel frozen in time while Niall and Liam just stare at my wrists.

"You relapsed..." Liam's voice sounds distant.

"Um.." I say. I can't speak. My heart drops to the floor.

"Addie?" Niall says, getting up. Liam has one of my wrists and Niall has the other, staring at my face waiting for an explanation.

I still can't speak. I keep moving my mouth but no sound comes out. Blood drips to the floor.

Liam grabs the blade from my hand and sets it on my dresser.

"Why?" Niall asks, tearing up.

"Um...I..."

"Addie...did I make you do this?" Liam asks, already crying.

"Um...partially, yeah..." I say, ashamed. I can't believe I relapsed. I didn't know what I was thinking.

"Let's go to the bathroom. We have to stop the bleeding." Niall says frantically.

We all rush to the bathroom and Liam turns the water on. Niall takes both of my wrists in his hands and puts them under the water.

"Ouch!" I yelp. The water makes it sting really badly.

"How many cuts were there?" Niall asks.

"Like twelve on each arm."

"Oh my god." they both say. Liam is crying and Niall is on the verge of just straight up sobbing.

"I'm...I'm so sorry." I start to bawl. I have cried more tears in the past few days than I ever have in my entire life it feels like.

"No. You don't have to be sorry. It was my fault. Oh my god. My sister relapsed because of me. I'm such a horrible person." Liam puts his head in his hands.