2.8

A/N

I update way too much ugh...but I can't seem to stop writing bc I love it and I love you guys so yeah. In other news, tomorrow is a new episode of Chicago Fire and I'm super excited and then Red Band Society is on Wednesday and I'm just jumping with joy bc I really can't wait.

Shut up Olivia nobody cares.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

The doctor takes a breath signaling that he's going to speak. I'm so nervous that I could burst.

"Your mum is going to be alright." he says and I let out a huge breath that I didn't even know I was holding. I immediately start crying into Liam's shoulder out of pure joy.

"Thank you so much doctor. You are a miracle worker. I can't thank you enough. Oh my God Liam, she's going to be ok." I say and start crying again.

"No need to thank me for doing my job. However, we are going to have to keep her here for a couple days just to make sure she's all well and good."

"Ok." Liam and I say at the same time.

"Why don't you kids go home and get some rest. You've been here for a while." the doctor says and walks away from us.

----

We get back to my house and Cassandra is sitting on my front steps when we get there.

"How long have you been sitting there?" I say to her.

"Only 10 minutes. How's your mum?"

"She's good. She needed to have surgery but she's better now. They have to keep her there for a couple days but it's better than her not being here at all." I say.

"I'm so glad she's ok. I'm so sorry guys." she says and hugs me. Then she lets go of me and goes to Liam and kisses him on the cheek and hugs him tightly too.

I unlock the house and we all walk in. Then, Niall and I go to my room and Liam and Cassandra stay downstairs to watch TV.

"Thanks again for helping me with that panic attack I had. I didn't know that singing would cure it." I laugh.

"Addie it's fine. You don't have to keep thanking me. I would do anything for you." he says and kisses my temple, laying down on my bed.

I move him over and lay down next to him and say, "I know."

I pull myself under the covers and turn my light off.

"I'm exhausted and I think I've cried enough for three years in the past 24 hours." I say as I close my eyes and snuggle up to Niall.

"You were strong though. You were like a trooper for the 6 hours we were there." he says and puts his arms around me.

"Goodnight Niall." I say.

"Goodnight Addie." he gives me an Eskimo kiss and I drift off to sleep.

----

That fire you ignited,

good, bad, and undecided,

burns when I step beside it,

your light is ultraviolet.

My alarm goes off at 6:30 in the morning and I open my eyes and look around the room. I feel Niall's arms still around me and I try to wake him up by poking his nose.

"Niall, get up. We have school today." I say.

"Good morning, sunshine." he says, his eyes still closed and his arms still around my waist.