3.1

A/N

What's up guys? So, here's another chapter. I might update again tonight but idk. It depends on how I feel. And my 5sos book shipped like 2 days ago so that's exciting. It will probably be here Monday. I just wanted to let you all know that you are amazing and if you need to talk, I'm right here. Ok so this chapter will be switching POVs so try to keep up lol.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Good morning sunshine!" Niall says from beside me.

"Niall? What time is it?" I say, squinting my eyes from the sudden light.

"It' 7:00. I couldn't sleep last night so I was ready for school at about 6:00. I was bored so, I decided to walk here so Liam can take me to school." he says, ripping the covers off of me. "Now, get up. You need to get ready."

"Ugh...fine." I swing my legs over the side of my bed and get up. I take a shower, and get dressed in the bathroom like I always do, and go back into my room.

Lost and insecure,

you found me, you found me

lying on the floor,

surrounded, surrounded.

Niall and I sing while I do my hair and makeup. After I finish, I put my white converse on and go downstairs.

"Good morning Liam." I say to my brother and kiss him on the cheek when I see him downstairs.

"Good morning Addie." he says and pulls me into a hug. I let go of him and grab myself a bowl to put cereal in for my breakfast. I make a bowl for myself and Niall makes his own, and I eat while scrolling through Twitter.

@5SOS hope you all are having a great day! -cal xx

@Luke5SOS why is ashton sitting on michael?

@Michael5SOS ashton is annoying me..

"They're such idiots." I mumble under my breath and chuckle.

"What?" Niall questions.

"Nothing." I say and go back to eating my cereal.

----

After school, I meet Niall at my locker and we go to the car together. When we get there, I call shotgun and everybody else situates themselves in the back seats.

"Ready?" Liam asks.

"Ready." I say, my hands shaking. Why am I so nervous?

----

We arrive at the place and Liam drops me off in front.

"Good luck!" Zayn shouts from the back. I smile and walk through the front doors stand on line.

"Name?" the lady behind the desk asks me.

"Addie Payne." I respond.

"Ok. Your driving instructor is waiting outside. Good luck." she hands me a stack of papers and I walk outside.

I'll do fine, right?

Liam's POV

After I drop Addie off for her driving test, I bring everybody back to the house.

"Oh my goodness. A fish can dribble better than you!" Louis yells at the TV.

"Louis, we've gone over this. It's only football." I say to him. He just looks at me and glares, then looks back to the TV. Well then...

"Alright well, we'll probably be here a while so, let's do something to pass the time." I say, turning the TV off.

"Hey! I was watching that!" Louis shouts.

"Oh well." I shrug. Niall gets up and goes upstairs. He comes back down with his guitar and he sits back in his spot.

"You know, you and Addie are exactly alike. It's so scary." Louis laughs and tells me.

"Yeah, we get that a lot." I reply.

"I left this here a couple days ago. Why don't we sing something, yeah?" Niall asks us.

"Sure. I mean, I'm not all that good but, yeah." Cassandra chimes in. Niall starts strumming his guitar and the song sounds pretty familiar. Zayn recognizes it right away and starts singing.

He said I've been to the year 3000.

Not much has changed but they lived under water.

Then, everyone remembers the song and starts singing with him.

And your great great great granddaughter

is doing fine.

Niall continues the song and I realize that we all sound really good together.

Addie's POV

I'm a few minutes into the driving test, and it's not as hard as I made it out to be. Plus, my instructor is really nice so that's good. I think I'm doing pretty well.

After a few more minutes and the written portion of the test, I'm done.

"Well, Addalyn. That was quite an effort." the instructor says to me.

"Thank you." I say to him.

"But, I'm afraid I have bad news." he says and my face falls.

I didn't pass, did I?

Liam's POV

"Guys, we sound amazing together. Our harmonies are on point and our voices don't clash. Maybe we can do something with this." I say to everyone.

"We should form a band. Like, a boy band." Niall suggests. Cassandra gave up with singing about 10 minutes ago so, she wouldn't really be part of the band if we do it.

"Well, yeah but who would want to listen to us? We don't have anywhere to practice, anywhere to play for people, we don't even have any songs." I say.

"So? We could use my basement to practice, look for gigs, and write some songs. It can't be that hard." Harry says.

"Ok. Maybe." I ponder.

"I say we do it." Zayn says.

"Just one thing, a band name." Louis says.

"One Direction." Harry suggests and everyone loves it.

"Alright boys, we're officially One Direction." everybody cheers and Niall starts to play again. Everyone starts singing again and Cassandra is our audience for now.

If you love me let me go...

Addie's POV (last one, I promise)

I walk home since the place is really close to the house. When I step in, everyone looks my way.

"So?" Harry asks.

"Um..." my face falls. "I PASSED!" I hold up my license for everyone to see.

"Addie! That's amazing! Niall gets up and picks me up off the ground. He spins me around and puts me down again. I go straight to Harry and give him a hug, then to Liam and everyone else.

"I'm so proud of you Addie." Liam says after I sit down.

"I'm pretty proud of myself too. I really thought I was going to fail and never be able to drive." I admit.

"I knew you would pass." Zayn gives me a little wink and I smile back to him.

"Let's go out for ice cream." Niall says.

"You're always looking to get food, aren't you Niall." I look up at him from my spot on the couch.

He pokes his tongue out at me and I smile. Everyone gets up, and we load into the car.

A/N

Sorry for all those POV changes but I had to do it so that this chapter made sense. I don't really have anything else to say but, love you all!