3.0

A/N

We are almost done with this book (only 10 chapters left). I'm a bit sad about that but I will be writing more fanfics so don't worry. But any way, I'm probably going to Rock Out With Your Socks Out with my friend so that's really exciting AND I'm going to an On The Road Again show so I'm very excited. Also, sTEAL MY GIRL VIDEO COMES OUT TOMORROW WHO'S EXCITED? I know I am.

Olivia you really need to stop writing long author's notes.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I am currently in the back seat of my packed car with a drunk Harry laying across me. This is definitely not the night I was expecting.

We drop everyone off at their own houses and we don't know what to do with Harry.

"Maybe we can drop him home and I will just carry him in?" Liam suggests.

"No. Let's just bring him home with us. He's going to have a bad hangover and I don't want his mum killing us for letting him get this drunk." I say.

"Ok. Fine." Liam says and turns onto our street.

When we arrive, Liam gets out and puts the middle seat down so he can get Harry out of the back. He throws him over his shoulder again and I finally get out of the car.

We walk in and Liam lays Harry down on the couch.

"Just leave him there." Liam says as I approach Harry.

"Where else am I going to put him? I can't even carry him." I laugh and Liam goes upstairs to his room.

I sit down beside the couch and just look at Harry for a second. I feel bad for him. He really likes me and I really like Niall. I've had to watch someone I liked fall in love with someone else and it wasn't the best feeling in the world.

I get up and get a soft pillow from the closet. I carefully pick his head up and put the pillow there and lay him back down. Then, I grab a blanket and drape it over him. He is slightly too tall so his feet stick out but that's ok.

After I do that, I bend down and kiss him on the cheek. Then, I'm off to my own bed.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Say it ain't so,

I will not go.

Turn the lights off,

carry me home.

My alarm sounds in my room, yet again. I quickly turn it off and heave myself out of the bed. I shower, get dressed, and I go back into my room.

I put my slightly faded blue hair into a messy bun and start on my makeup when I hear a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I say over the soft sound of my music paying. Harry walks in.

"Wow. You look terrible." I laugh.

"Thanks." he sarcastically remarks and runs into my bathroom and throws up into the toilet. He stops and comes back.

"I feel like crap..." he says to me and lays down on my bed.

"Yeah. That's what being drunk will do to you." I say, continuing on my makeup.

"How out of it was I?" he looks at me.

"Well, you thought that Niall and your mum were trees, you kept forgetting that I was Addie, you told me you loved me, and that's about it." I tell him. I left out the part that he told me almost everything about his tragic past.