2.3

A/N

Ok so I'm back home now and I'm not being forced to type on my iPad so everything will look less weird. Hopefully this chapter will be longer and more in depth. So..

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"Niall, I'm getting tired. Can we leave? We've been here for like three hours." I say.

"Sure. I'm actually getting a bit tired too. Let's go." he grabs my hand and we skate to the exit of the ice rink.

We hand in our skates and walk to the car. Niall took his parents' extra car to drive around today. It's sort of run down, but it's better than nothing. We reach the car and I click in my seat belt and put my music on shuffle.

"Oh. I almost forgot to give this back to you." I say, handing Niall his beanie. I took it from him while we were at the ice rink because I was getting cold.

"No. You keep it. It looks much better on you anyway." he says and laughs. I blush and put it back on my head. The black fabric looks really cool against my long blue hair.

"See? Looks way better." Niall smirk and takes my hand in his.

----

One hour of straight traffic and a whole 5 Seconds of Summer album later, we get home. It's close to 6:00 now and I'm getting really hungry. We pull up in front of my house and we get out.

I close the door behind me and walk up my walkway and open the door. Liam and Cassandra are in the living room and they are literally so cute that I almost scream...again. They are both on the couch, Liam laying down and Cassandra cuddling up next to him.

"Hey guys. How was your day?" Liam looks back at the both of us. Cassandra does the same thing.

"It was great but I'm starving. Anybody up for going out to eat?" Niall says.

"Yeah. We should go to a fancy dinner tonight. We could do one of those double date things." Cassandra laughs and Liam looks down to her and smiles. The way he looks at her is the way every guy should look at a girl. It's the same way Niall looks at me and I just love it.

"I think we should too but we have nothing to wear, Cass." I say to her.

"Oh please. Addie, have you seen your closet? It's full of fancy dresses! Let's go. I'll pick one out for you. Boys, meet us back down here in 20." Cassandra says and takes me by the wrist up to my room.

"Oh! What about this one?" I say to Cassandra and I hold up the red fabric to her.

"Perfect! I think you should wear this one. It wouldn't clash with your hair." she says and pulls out a little black dress for me.

(A/N Little black dress just walked into the room...)

We both change and look at ourselves in the mirror.

"Wow. I haven't worn this dress in ages. I thought it wouldn't fit. Cassandra, you look absolutely gorgeous in that. Red is definitely your color." I say.

"Thanks Adds. We should probably kick it into high gear though. We only have 10 more minutes." she says.

I run back to the closet and pick out these cute silver flats for me and black heels for Cassandra. They are only one inch tall though because the height difference in Cass and Liam is really big and I want it to stay like that. Cassandra is short and Liam is really tall, so it works.

(A/N I know Cara is actually really tall in real life, but just leave it be.)

I apply extra makeup that washed off from today and put on red lipstick. Then, I curl my hair in loose curls, and it looks amazing. Cassandra put her hair in a french braid and put some clear lip gloss on.