1.1

A/N

NADDIE IS SO CUTE I'M SWEATING! Jk but seriously, Naddie is life. Ok I'm weird.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"How did he ask you?"

"What happened?"

"Care to share the details?"

"DID YOU KISS HIM?!"

All of these questions are coming from Harry, Louis, and Zayn's mouths. More follow after that, but I can't make out what they're saying because they are all jumbled together.

"Guys. Shut up! Ok. So, something happened upstairs that had to do with me doing something really stupid," I showed then my wrists for emphasis. "then Niall told me he liked me after I said I liked him. I took all of my blades and threw them in the toilet and flushed. Niall and my brother got super happy and you know the rest." I say.

"But how did he ask you?" Zayn says with an interested face, his chin in the palms of his hands.

"He picked me up by my waist, spun me around, put me down, took my hands in his, and said 'will you be my girlfriend?' Then I said yes and he picked me up and carried me all the way down the stairs and then you guys walked in."

"Aw...that's so cute!" Louis cooed.

Niall walks in and sits down next to me.

"All good." he says, looking at me.

Niall's POV

She is so gorgeous. I know I've said it a million times before but she really is. Her eyes just light up a room.

Her laugh is literally the sweetest sound I've heard.

The sound of her voice is like an angel.

And her smile, forget about it. I've never seen a smile quite that bright, quite that beautiful, ever.

Here she is, laughing that same laugh I fell in love with. The only difference is, I can call her mine.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she says.

"You're beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people."

(A/N: If you get this reference, I love you.)

"Aw!" Harry says in that annoying whiny voice he does.

"Shut up." I throw a pillow at Harry, Addie chuckling.

----

The pizza arrives and we all dig in right away. After both pies are gone, we decide to watch a movie. Harry picks it this time and it's a movie called "The Outsiders".

"I love this movie!" Addie says.

"Isn't it so good?" Harry says, Addie nods.

While Harry and Addie fangirl about the movie, Liam gets blankets for everyone and turns out the lights. Addie and I share one big blanket and she cuddles up next to me. I put my arm around her shoulders.

I can't even focus on the movie because I'm too busy looking at Addie. She is such a great girl and I think I might love her.

"Are you ok?" she looks up at me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I whisper back then kiss her on the forehead.

"Ok." she turns back to the movie.

----

"Ugh...Zayn! Give me the remote!" Addie yells.

The movie just ended and Zayn and Addie are fighting over who gets to pick the show we watch. They are in an all out wrestling match and from what I can see, Addie is winning.