3.2

A/N

Hi hello hey there greetings welcome to chapter 32. Well, this book is almost done so that means it's time for me to start working on the sequel...yes you read right! A sequel to this book! I'm already planning it and I have big ideas, so the epilogue won't be until after that book is done. But, that's all I can say about it so..

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

When we finish eating our ice cream, we all go back to the car and I get to drive this time.

"Addie, you're not going to kill us, r-right?" Zayn shakily asks from the back seat.

"Of course not. I passed the test, didn't I?" I say to him and start the car. Then, I pull out and we are on our way. As soon as we are driving down the road, Niall grabs my hand from the passenger's seat and I intertwine our fingers.

I pull into the driveway and turn off the car. Then, everyone gets out and I open the door to the house.

"See? That wasn't that bad now, was it?" I look at Zayn.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." he says and plops himself down on the couch.

I sit down next to Niall and my phone buzzes, telling me I have an alert.

"Oh my God. Cassandra! Luke tweeted!" I squeal when I open the tweet.

"Really? Let me see!" she gets up from her spot next to Liam and goes to my phone. I look at the tweet and it's a picture of him and Michael. The actual tweet says 'chillin with @Michael5SOS'.

"Why does he have that?" Niall points to Luke's lip ring.

"Because he wanted it, I guess. I've always wanted a lip or a nose ring." I say to him.

"Really? That doesn't seem like you." Niall chuckles.

"Well, I want one but nobody ever came with me to do it. Plus, I'm not eighteen yet so I would need a parent's signature and if my mum hears that I want a nose ring, she will literally kill me."

"Then just wait until you're eighteen." Niall says.

"But I want one now." I whine.

"Why don't you just ask your mum?" Louis chimes in.

"I don't know. I'm just afraid of what she'll say." I say, tucking a couple blue strands of hair behind my ear.

"I think you should ask Mum. What's the worst she can do? Say no?" Liam says.

"I guess you're right. I'll ask her sooner or later I guess." I say.

Niall gets up and picks up his guitar, then sits back down.

"We have to tell you something Addie." Harry smirks.

"What?" I ask them.

"We formed a band. The five of us boys. We're like a boy band." Liam says and I raise my eyebrows.

"Really? What are you guys called?"

"One Direction." Harry says.

"Who though of it?" I ask and everyone points to Harry.

"Well, let me hear you guys! Did you write anything yet?" I ask them, sitting back on the couch.

"Not yet, but we will." Zayn says.

"Start singing. I wanna hear you guys together." I say then, Harry starts singing.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted.

I thought about our last kiss how it felt, the way you tasted.

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine.

It sounds really good with Niall's guitar playing. The chorus comes around and all the boys start harmonizing together, and I'm really shocked because it sounds SO good.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving,

I remember the makeup running down your face.

And the dreams you left behind, you didn't need them,

like every single wish we ever made.

I stop them and say, "Whoa...you guys sound amazing together."

"Thanks. We still need to write and find places that would let us play but, we're a work in progress." Louis says.

"Let's look online for anything in this area." I say and grab my phone. I look through lots of sites until I find one.

"Guys! What about the Battle of the Bands." I show them the web page and Liam takes my phone from me.

"Addie, this is tomorrow." he says.

"I know. If you guys enter now, you could practice a song and be completely ready for it. What do you say?" I ask them, taking my phone back from Liam.

"I say we do it." Harry says.

"Ok. It's settled. Enter us Addie." Niall says and I do as I'm told.

"All set. You guys will do great. Maybe you'll even get discovered." I joke.

"Yeah, like that will ever happen." Liam scoffs.

Cassandra and I go upstairs when the boys start rehearsing. They are going to do Amnesia, like they sang tonight.

Maybe they will get discovered tomorrow...

Nah.

----

"Goodnight Liam. You and the boys sounded really good tonight. You're going to kill it tomorrow." I hug my brother.

"Thanks. Will you and Cassandra come tomorrow? I want you guys to see us perform." he asks me.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I say and pull away. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." he goes into his room and closes the door and I do the same. I crawl into bed and snuggle up to the covers. Then, before I know it, I'm asleep.

A/N

This was a really bad chapter but it's important. I hope you guys are excited for the sequel because I know I am really excited to start writing it. tHE STEAL MY GIRL VIDEO WAS AMAZING UGH! I love you my little munchkins!