0.5

A/N

Hey lovelies! Sorry for not updating I'm just really tied up with this social studies project. Ugh...but, this chapter is going to be hopefully longer because I actually have time to think so...yeah!

Enjoy!

*The Next Day*

Addie's POV

"Hey Addie! Wake-" Liam gets cut off.

"Hey Li!" I say while doing my hair. I put an alarm on my phone so Liam doesn't have to come and wake me up anymore.

"Wow! Up so early?" Liam sarcastically says.

"Shut up." I say smirking, putting my long hair into a ballerina bun.

"Ok well, I will be downstairs. Whenever you're ready, we'll go."

"Ok. Thanks Liam!" I say while he runs down the stairs.

I close my door and put my phone on my stereo. I put on 5 Seconds of Summer's cover of "American Idiot". Something to get me going.

----

I finally finished doing everything to get ready and I slide down the railing.

"Ok Liam, I'm ready." I say as I grab my black Doc Martins.

"Alright. Bye Mum. See you later. Oh! One more thing. Can the boys come over after school today again?"

"Sure! I'll be at work anyway. Just don't trash the place!" Mum says.

"Ok." Liam says chuckling. "Come on Adds."

"Ok. Bye mum!"

"Bye!"

----

When we arrive at school, we are fifteen minutes early. I don't see Cassandra, so I need to find someone else to talk to so I don't look like a complete idiot just standing here.

I spot Harry and walk over to him. When I get there, I see that everyone else is here except for Niall.

"Hey guys! Where's Niall?" I say looking around.

"He's coming I'm sure. He said he didn't need a ride because he needed to do something first." Zayn says.

"Oh. Ok. Well I'm going to stand here and talk to you guys because Cassandra is't here yet and if I just stand there alone, then I will look really stupid." I say. A laugh from everyone came after that.

"It's true!" I say.

I feel a buzz in the pocket of my shorts while I'm talking. I look at my phone and the name reads "Niall ;)".

I open the text.

Niall ;) Hey Addie. Are you going to school today?

Addie Hey Niall. Yeah I just got here. Is something wrong?

Niall ;) No, no, no. I just wanted to know, and I got my answer. Haha! See you in class.

Addie Ok. See you!

That was really weird. He has to be planning something, but what? I guess I'll see later.

----

When science class with Niall finally came, he was almost late. I am a little bit of a science nerd, so I am in year 11 science instead of year 10 science. Niall sat down in his seat, and got his binder out.

"Hello class. Today I'm giving you your first project." my teacher, Mrs. Luck says.

"But it's the second day of school!" someone shouts from the back.

"I know but I just want to see what you know. The topic is: the brain. You must make a model and construct a three page essay on it. I just want to see what you know so do your best and good luck. You may pick your partners and start working today." Mrs. Luck says.

Niall looks straight to me and I look straight to him. I guess we found our partners. He gets up and takes all of his things over to my lab table.

"Heyyy Addie!" Niall puts stress on the "y" in "hey".

"Heyyy Niall." I mimic him.

"So, this project. It sounds like a load of bull to me but Mrs. Whats-her-Name says we have to do it and I sort of don't want to fail." Niall says.

"Same."

Class goes on like this and the bell rings. It only seemed like two minutes went by, but that's because I was with Niall. But I don't like him...like that. I can't like him. Liam's orders. Time just flew because we are really good friends. We texted all night last night until about 1:30 in the morning. We talked about really random things like hair and music.

I pick up my things and go to history class.

----

When school finally ends, we all meet outside at the front of the school by the flagpole. Cassandra texted me in the middle of english class and said that she was sick today so she didn't come to school.

We all walk to the car and everyone gets in. Louis called shotgun this time, and the rest of the boys were fighting over who sat in the back.

"Hold on boys. I'm going to walk. Addie, you want to come with?" Niall says.

"Um..yeah. Sure." I say throwing my books to Harry for him to take into the house. I mouth a "sorry" to him when they almost drop, and start to walk with Niall.

----

"So, Addie. You never got to tell me many things about yourself." Niall says.

"Ok well, my parents divorced when I was 9 and Liam was 10. I live with my mom but she's never home because she's always working to make money to support all three of us. Um..Liam has always been my best friend, even though we are brother and sister and most siblings fight. Um...I really have nothing else." I say.

"That's cool. I was never really that close with my brother so it must be really awesome to have someone constant in your life. I never got that, even from my dad." Niall says.

"That's awful." I say.

"Not really. I just go in my room and listen to music. That's how I got so into it. Music is literally the only constant in my life."

"Oh." is all I can say. I feel so bad.

"But don't feel bad. Really, it's no big deal." Niall says, reading my thoughts, as we walk up the stairs of my house.

We walk in and the rest of the boys are in the living room watching sports.

"Hey guys!" Liam says getting up and walking over to me. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"How was the walk?" Liam says into my hair.

"Good." me and Niall say at the same time while Liam lets go of me.

"That's good." he walks back to the couch and sits down.

"Ok well I'll be in my room. Harry where are my books?" I say.

"In your room on your bed." he says looking back at me.

"Ok thanks." I start walking up the stairs. When a hand reached out and grabs my wrist. Niall.

"I'll come with you. We have to work on the project anyway." he says.

"Oh. Ok. That's fine. Talk to you guys later!" I say to everyone else.

"Bye" they all say in sync.

"That was creepy. Never do that again." I say, chuckling.

"Ok" they all say together again.

"Whatever." I say walking up the stairs, Niall right behind me.

A/N

Ooh! It seems like Niall has a little crush AND a little secret going on. I wonder what he's planning. But I'm so sorry omg I have writers block I thought this would turn out better but it didn't ugh. Oh well just deal with it. Lol jk ily. But thank you so much for reading and if you like this, tell everyone you know and give me an Instagram shoutout or something. This is a really long author's note I'm so sorry. Love you all!