2.2

A/N

Ok so I'm with my friend anon and she's making me update. Also, I'm doing this on my iPad and I usually do it on my computer so it might be a little bit weird looking.

Enjoy!

Liam's POV

I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning because I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about asking Cassandra to the dance. I really don't think I can do it, but I promised Addie, so I have to.

After I gave up on sleeping, I go downstairs and make something to eat.

"Hey." I hear a voice say.

"Oh my God Addie you gave me a fright. Don't do that ever again." I start to laugh.

"Sorry. So you couldn't sleep?" I shake my head no. "Yeah. Me either." she comes over to me and gives me a hug.

"Seriously, how are you. With Mum not being here, it has to be as hard on you as it is on me." she says, starting to tear up.

"Hey, don't cry. It will all be ok. I mean, of course it's been hard on me, but we'll get through it together. Thank God I have you, otherwise I don't know what I would do. Please don't cry Addie." I start to cry too. I just can't stand to see her cry. It just makes me so sad.

"I know Liam, I know. I just can't help it though. I don't even know what came over me. It's probably because I didn't get any sleep." she starts to laugh which makes me laugh. Her laugh is contagious.

I get us both something to eat and we go watch TV. We end up falling asleep on the couch and I wake up 4 hours later.

I get dressed, eat a bowl of cereal, and I'm out the door by 8:30.

----

This is about the third time I've circled Cassandra's block. I want to ask her, but I'm too nervous. I don't even know what I'm so nervous for. Addie said she liked me.

I see her house again, but sail right past it. I can't do this.

Here I am though, at her doorstep at 9:00 in the morning. Do I knock? Do I walk away?

Well, it looks as though I have made my decision because my finger goes to the doorbell and rings it. Then, I step back pondering on the thought of running away. But, before I can make a run for it, Cassandra opens the door.

"Oh, hey Liam. What's up?" she motions for me to come in. I obey and step into her house. It smells like vanilla and it looks like it came out of one of those magazines that Mum reads. What do I say?

"Oh, um...I just thought...um would you...maybe I can um...would you like to go to the Fall Formal with me?" I say and look at her straight in her eyes. I don't know where my sudden confidence boost came from but I kind of like it.

"Oh my God. Liam, yes. Yes of course!" she says and hugs me tightly. I breath out a sigh of relief and hug her back.

"Good because I don't know what I would've done if you said no." I laugh as she lets go.

"We should hang out today. Like, all day. I have nothing else to do and I really want to hang out with you Liam. I still can't believe you asked me." she says.

"Yeah I can't believe you said yes. Go get ready. I'll be out in the car." I say and she runs up the stairs just like Addie does. There's no question of why they're best friends. I step out of the house and wait in the car. About 5 minutes later, Cassandra comes out of her house, cell phone in hand.

"Ready?" I say.

"Yeah." she smiles at me. I click my seatbelt and drive away.

----

We get back to the house, and go inside. Addie is gone so she must be with Niall already.

"So, tell me about yourself." she says as she sits down on the couch.

"Well, Addie is my sister, as you know, and we are each other's best friends. Normal siblings fight all the time but we don't. I'm into singing, but it's kinda my secret passion. That's really it. My life isn't really that interesting. What about you? I need to know more about the girl I like to make sure I don't have a crush on a total freak." I laugh.

"Well, I have two younger sisters, they're very annoying, might I add, um my parents are separated so Addie is really my only friend, I have liked you for literally so long, and that's it really. My life is probably more boring than yours." she says.

"Doubtful." I laugh.

We keep talking like this for a while but then we start to watch TV because we ran out of things to talk about. We put on whatever Cassandra wanted to watch and I get blankets for us and turn the lights off.

After a little while, I take Cassandra's hand and interlock our fingers. Then, she leans in to my side and snuggles up to me.

We continue to watch TV for a while still in the same position. I can't believe this is happening.

A/N

Sorry that was short but it's still an update. I will probably update again tomorrow but yeah. I hope you like it and Lassandra is amazing and I love you guys so much. Thanks for reading!