2.9

A/N

Ok so since y'all like to be inactive I have no choice but to pick a new Addie Payne myself. The new cast list is:

Megan Weckwerth as Addie Payne

Cara Delevingne as Cassandra White

One Direction as themselves

That's it. If you don't know who these people are, look them up right now before you start reading because it will be easier to put a picture in your head.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

A few minutes go by, and I remember that we're suppose to go to Austin's party tonight.

"Guys! We have to do our homework before we go to this party tonight. Let's go." I get off of the guys I was laying across and grab my backpack and sit down. I start my homework and everyone else follows.

"Addie? What's the answers to the math homework? I don't get a single thing about it." Cassandra says.

"Here." I hand her my completed paper and continue working on science homework.

----

"So, what movie are we going to watch?" Liam says from the driver's seat. We finished our homework and it's only about 4:30 now. The party doesn't start until 9:00 and it goes all night so we have loads of time.

"What about 'If I Stay'?" Cass suggests.

"Yes! I've wanted to see that for so long!" I say and give her a little fist bump.

"Ugh...is it a chick flick?" Louis whines from beside me.

"Duh." I say and smirk at him. He sticks his tongue out at me.

"Fine. We'll see that. For all we know, it could be good." Zayn says.

"Trust me. It will be." I say and I'm getting all excited again.

----

When the movie ends, Cassandra and I are crying. The boys got a little choked up at some parts, but they didn't cry at all.

"So, what'd you guys think?" I ask them when we get back to the car.

"It as ok. It was very predictable though." Liam says.

"Whatever." I scoff.

"Who wants ice cream? Because I know I do." Niall says.

"Meee!" everyone cheers and Liam pulls into a parking space in front of the ice cream place.

Everyone gets what they want and we sit down at a big booth so all 7 of us can fit. We eat and talk and then we finish and drive back home.

I go upstairs with Cassandra to my room so we can get ready for this party. Cassandra pulls out her clothes from her school bag and I grab mine from the closet. We get changed and show each other the finished product.

I am dressed in my white The 1975 shirt with black skinny jeans that have huge rips in them from top to bottom. My hair is up in a ponytail and I put red lipstick and more makeup on.

Cassandra is in a plain red tank top with dark blue skinny jeans. Then, she put on her all-black converse sneakers and applied more makeup to her face as well.

After I finish with everything, I put my black combat boots on and put my phone in one of my little purses. This one matches the color of my lipstick so it adds a little color to my outfit.

We finish getting completely ready and I blot my lipstick.

"Ready?" I say.

"I was born ready." Cassandra smirks. Again, we do our famous jump-and-squeal, and walk downstairs. The boys are all there except for Zayn.