3.9

A/N

What's up guys? I decided to update because I have literally nothing to do so...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Cass, Perrie, and I went upstairs to my room when Liam, Niall, and Zayn decided to start writing a new single to release since their first album pretty much skyrocketed in England.

I have to admit that I didn't expect them to get here so fast. I mean they already released an album and now they're working on another song. I'm really proud of all of them.

"I'm starving. Pizza?" Perrie asks us and smirks.

"Now we're talking!" I say and dial the pizza place. I order a pie for us and hang up.

"So, you and Niall are good now?" Cass asks me.

"Yeah, as you saw. I mean, I can't hold a grudge. I'm not like that." I say, sitting on the hardwood floor with the other girls.

"Yeah..." Cassandra's voice trails off.

"So, you and Zayn?" I smirk and wiggle my eyebrows at Perrie and she swats my arm.

"We're nothing. Just friends." she says and I make a you've-gotta-be-joking face at her.

"Ok fine! I really, really like him but I have no idea if he likes me like that. I mean, yeah, he asked me to the formal but that really means nothing."

"He asked you to come to the label with him! Of course he likes you!" I say to her.

"Yeah, yeah. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend though." her smile fades.

"Hey, he will." I put my hand on her knee and she smiles again.

The doorbell rings downstairs and we all hop up. I grab a twenty from my purse and run down the stairs. I open the door and give the money to the man as he hands me the pizza.

"Keep the change." I smile to him and close the door.

"Hey! None for us?" Niall jokes.

"Nope!" I yell from halfway up the stairs and Niall laughs too as I close the door to my room.

We all dig in immediately and the entire thing is gone within 20 minutes.

"We do not mention this to Niall, Liam, or Zayn." I laugh, gesturing to the empty pizza box.

"Agreed!" both girls say. We talk for another half an hour until we decide we want ice cream.

We pull on our jackets and Perrie insists on paying so I grab my phone and the keys. We get in the car and pull out.

----

We drive back from the ice cream place and pull into the driveway.

"Hey guys!" I walk over to the boys and kiss Niall quickly. "How'd it go?"

"Great! We have a chorus and a basic tune so we can get together with the other boys to enhance it later." Liam says.

"Ok well, we're going upstairs. They're sleeping over so have fun with the boys. Goodnight Liam!" I kiss my brother on the cheek and go upstairs with the girls.

"What do you guys wanna do?" I ask them when we go to my room.

"Let's listen to music!" Perrie hops up and puts music on. It just happens to be One Direction's first album on shuffle.

----

Now that you can't have me,

you suddenly want me.