3.4

A/N

Hehe 2 updates within 24 hours I'm a rebel. So I'm sitting on my couch ready to go into New York City to see Wicked on Broadway but, we're not leaving for another half hour so I decided to update for you guys since I haven't been updating as much. Also, I'm working on the plan for the sequel to this book and I'm super excited to write it for you.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

"So, where is this place again?" I ask Liam. School just ended and I'm driving everybody to the record label, Columbia Records. I really have no idea where I'm going so I don't know why they asked me to drive but, whatever. It's all five boys, me, Cassandra, and Perrie. She's a year 11, so that's probably why I never saw her around school before.

"Make a right here, and a left when you get down the street, and we're there. It's a huge building so you can't miss it." he tells me.

I do as he said and he's right. It's a huge building. It has to be at least 5 stories high. I park in one of the spots and get out of the car. We walk to the entrance, and walk in. Liam walks to the front desk and says, "I'm Liam Payne. I'm here to meet with Columbia Records."

"Ok. Just sit here and Eric will be right out to get you." the lady says without looking up. We sit down on the couches in the lobby and wait. Within 5 minutes, a man with a shirt and dress pants comes out of the long hallway.

"Guys! Girls! Come on in, follow me." he lead us into a huge conference room and we all sit down.

"Ok so, who's One Direction?" the five boys raise their hands. "Ok, good. So, you guys like to write what kind of music?"

"Um...we have lots of rock and pop influences so we would like to write something like that." Harry says.

"Ok we can work with that. So, you would like to put out an album I hear. Did you start writing yet?"

"Actually, yeah. We've all written quite a few songs so we almost have a full album." Zayn says.

"Ok well, you better get writing because you've got an album to put out. Boys, you are officially a band. Congrats!" the man says, getting up and shaking all of the boys' hands.

"Thank you so much. We didn't think we'd get this far in so little time." Liam says to Eric.

"Believe it, kid. We'll see you in a bit. Until then, write, write, write!" Eric says and he walks out of the room as we follow him. We walk out of the place and to the car. Before I get in, I hug Niall really tight.

"Congrats babe. You're going places." I kiss him on the cheek.

"Thanks. I can't wait to start writing more. I hope people like us..."

"Please. People will love you. Don't worry about that, just worry about getting an album out in so little time."

"I'm not worried. We can do it."

"COME ON! WE GOT A FALL FORMAL TO GET TO!" Cassandra yells. Niall and I laugh and I get in the car.

----

Cassandra and I get our dresses from my room when we arrive at my house, and walk back out of the house. We decided we were going to Perrie's house to get ready, then we'll pick the boys up.

"Bye guys!" I kiss Niall and walk out as they say goodbye back to me.

We arrive at Perrie's house and immediately start to get ready.

"What is your dress like?" I ask Perrie.

"Here." she pulls out a beautiful black dress from her closet and smiles. "So?"

"I love it! Oh my God you're going to look a-ma-zing." Cassandra claps her hands together.

"Thanks. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this." Perrie says and we change into our dresses. I do my makeup while Cassandra curls Perrie's hair. Then, I quickly straighten mine and Cassandra's.

"Guys, we look amazing." I say into the mirror that we all look into, standing side by side.

"Yeah we do! I can't wait to see what the boys look like." Cassandra says and we go to the car and drive away.

Liam's POV

"Guys, this song is amazing." I tell them. We are writing our first song together as an official group and so far, we've got a chorus and a full bridge. Niall said he would work on the verses himself so we can get ready for the formal.

"We better get going boys. The girls will be here in 5 minutes." Niall says to us.

We all change and get ready, then sit on the couch.

"So boys, I think we can release our album pretty soon. I mean, we have lots of songs so let's put it out like, tomorrow." Louis says.

"We gotta record it." I say.

"Then we'll record it tomorrow or something. I just want it out soon." Louis says.

"Lou, chill. It will all be alright. Let's just tweet like crazy about us and maybe we'll start a little British fan base." Harry suggests.

"That's a great idea. Everybody, tweet a lot. Go!" I yell and take out my phone. The tweet says:

"Guys! I'm in a new band called One Direction. You should follow our band account @onedirection and spread the word. We would appreciate it!"

After I press the "Tweet" button, I put my phone in my pocket.

"So?" Louis asks.

"Why are you so uptight about this?" Harry asks him.

"I don't know. I just really want to make it, you know? I've always loved to sing and I dreamed of being as good as some of the people we have today and they all seemed so cool. I just want to know what it's like." Louis explains.

"Yeah. I used to sing at like, 4:00 in the morning at the top of my voice and my sister would always yell at me to shut up." Zayn laughs. Everyone else laughs along with him.

"I just wanna make it, and make it big." Louis says and I nod.

"Me too."

A/N

Btw, I'm home now. We had to leave before I finished writing. Anyway, this book is coming to an end very soon but, the sequel is gonna be amazing. I can't tell you what it's about only because it will ruin the end of this book but I think it will be cool. I hope you have an amazing night/morning/afternoon (wherever you may be). Love you munchkins!