3.6

A/N

What is up my babes? I finished the plan for the sequel so as soon as this book ends, it will begin again. Read the chapter before this one so that you aren't lost.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

Why? I don't understand why he would do this to me. Did I do something? Has he been cheating this entire time? And the worst question of all: Did he ever love me?

I don't know. And to be honest, I don't care anymore. I don't care if he doesn't love me. I don't even care if he ever did. I hate him. I don't want to be here.

I don't want to die, I want to disappear. But it seems that the only way to disappear, is to die.

I open my little red clutch bag and find the piece of broken glass. It's dangerously sharp. Sharp enough for me to be able to draw blood.

I touch the end of it very lightly. Then, I look at it for a second just thinking about all the good times we shared, Niall and I.

I remember him finding me in the park that one day. When I woke up, I was relieved that he was the one who found me. I didn't even want to be found but when he gave me his jacket and held me in his arms, it felt like home to me.

Then there was the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was so happy and he was so happy and all we cared about was each other. At least, all I cared about was him. Who knows if it was the other way around too.

The night he told me he loved me. I didn't know before that night if I loved him, honestly. But, during school one day, I looked at him in science and it just hit me like a ton of bricks: I love Niall Horan. (A/N SAME)

But all of that is down the drain now.

I look at the glass once more. I'm still sobbing uncontrollably and I don't know if I will ever stop. I put it to my wrist and I think about Niall again. Everything I do leads back to him.

I take the glass, and slash it across my arm. The cut is deep; deeper than I've ever cut before and I've cut pretty deep. Nothing ever like this.

I do it again, and again, and again. I start to get light headed and my blood is dripping onto my dress but at this point, that is the least of my problems.

I cut and cut and cut until I hear the sound of two sets of high heels clicking against the tile floor of the bathroom: Cassandra and Perrie.

"I am so mad right now and that's an understatement." Perrie yells at the top of her lungs.

"Why would he do that? He messed with the wrong girl because her best friends are vicious." Cassandra says. I peek through the opening between the door and the wall. All I can see is them looking in the mirrors.

"I could've sworn she went in here." Perrie says, looking through all the stall doors. I tense up and move away so she doesn't see me. I press myself against the wall of this huge stall and make no movement. I don't even breathe or blink.

"Let's go look somewhere else. Maybe she's somewhere in the gym." Cassandra says and I hear the door open and close. I wait a second so that I'm sure everyone's gone.

I take the glass I'm holding and put it back in my purse. I unlatch the stall and peek my head out. Once I see that nobody is here, I step out all the way and turn the water on. I wash my wrists off and just sob into the mirror.

I look like some sort of raccoon with all this black eyeliner smudged around my eyes. My hair is messed up and I can see a big red pool of blood on my perfectly sequined dress.