1.2

A/N

Hello my little inactive peaches! Seriously guys, comment or something so I know if you are enjoying this story or not. Lol I want to know that I'm not alone! Ok, I'm weird. Drama coming up in the next chapters so get the popcorn!

Enjoy!

Liam's POV

I wake up with a stiff neck and a motionless Addie. It's still dark outside so it must be early. I checked the clock and it's 6:30 am. There's no reason to go back to sleep now so, I guess I'm up for the day.

I get up carefully trying not to wake Addie up and go into the kitchen. I put the tea kettle on so it starts boiling.

Addie's POV

I wake up to a sound in the kitchen and Liam is gone. He must be making breakfast or something. I check the clock and it's 6:45. Since when do I wake up this early?

I get up and walk into the kitchen. I am welcomed by Liam and a cup of tea.

"Thanks." I say, taking the tea cup from his hands carefully.

"You're welcome." he says.

We make some eggs for us and for Mum, who is in the shower. I can hear the water running from upstairs. When we finish, as if on cue, Mum walks in.

"Good morning Mum!" Liam says cheerfully.

"Good morning sunshines!" Mum says.

We give her the breakfast and sit down together.

"So, how's your week been? I know I haven't been around much so I am very interested." Mum says.

"Um...you know Niall Horan? Liam's friend?" I ask her.

"Oh, yes! He's a very nice boy."

"Well, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes." I said, afraid of what she'll say.

"That's great! I knew he liked you. I have some sort of power I think." Mum says, laughing. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

----

Mum eventually leaves for work and it's about 8:00 when that happens.

I text Niall.

Addie Hey Ni. My mum just left. Want to hang out?

A few seconds later, he answers.

Niall<3 The boys and I will be there in 20 ;)

Addie Sounds great.

"Liam. Niall says he and the boys will be here in 20 minutes. We better get ready. I call dibs on the bathroom first!" I yell and run upstairs.

"Ugh...you always go first!" Liam complains while laughing.

"Oh well..." I say, closing the door.

----

I step into the hot water and it feels really good against my skin. After that, I get out and blow dry my hair. I pick out a really cute mint green tank top and some black skinny jeans.

I get dressed, put my hair in a bun, and walk out.

"It's about time." Liam says, smirking.

I walk into my room, close the door, and put my phone on shuffle. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance comes on and I start to full on belt out the lyrics.

They're gonna clean up your looks

with all the lies in the books

to make a citizen out of you.