0.3

A/N

I don't really have anything to say, so I'll just start.

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

When lunch finally came, I was so grateful. The entire morning was a drag and I was late to most of my classes because I didn't know where half of them were. Once I got into the lunch room, I could already see that almost every table was taken. Cassandra wasn't in lunch with me so what's the point of even sitting in here?

I head down to the library and sit all the way in the back behind some shelves so the librarian can't see me. I pop my ear buds in and eat my lunch. "I Miss You" by Blink 182 starts playing, my ear buds pouring out the song into my ears.

Don't waste your time on me

you're already

the voice inside my head.

I miss you, I miss you.

When lunch finally ends, I throw out my garbage and head off to math.

----

School comes to an end and I try to look for Cassandra when we get out.

I guess she left already. Whatever.

I start to walk away when I feel someone grab my wrist and spin me around.

"Boo!" Liam yells.

"Liam! Don't do that ever again! You gave me a fright!" I yell, trying to recover.

"Sorry Addie I just saw you and you weren't turning around so I did that." Liam laughs.

"I know, Li. I was just kidding,"

"So, how was your day?" Liam says pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." I admit.

"See? I told-"

"Liam!" a tall blonde boy interrupts him.

"Hey Niall. What's up?" Liam says to the boy, apparently named Niall. Why haven't I heard of him before? Liam never mentioned a Niall.

"Me and the guys want to hang out with you today. Can we go to your house because we can't go to any of ours?" Niall says, still ignoring my presence.

"Yeah. That's cool." Liam says.

"Cool. Hey guys!" Niall goes running toward another group of boys.

"Sorry about that Addie. Is it ok with you if the boys come over?" Liam says with a puppy dog face. Ugh...I hate it when he does that face because I can never turn it down.

"Sure. I don't really care."

"Thanks, sis." Liam kisses me on the cheek.

----

When we get home, I get out of the car and everyone else follows. Thank goodness Liam has a big truck, otherwise we wouldn't have fit. A boy named Zayn called shotgun, so I was forced to sit next to Harry and Niall.

Not that I'm complaining. I say in my head. No. I can't fall for him. Not Niall. Not anyone for that matter.

We get into the house and I go immediately to my room. I put my music on shuffle and start my homework.

All of a sudden, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shout over the music. As soon as I say that, Niall opens the door and walks into my room.

"Your brother wants you downstairs." Niall says in his thick Irish accent.

"O-ok..." I say awkwardly. Why am I so nervous around him? It's not like I like him. Right?