2.6

A/N

Why hello my inactive readers. Wattpad was down yesterday and I was out all day today so I wanted to update tonight because I love you guys and yeah. I'm so sorry if this chapter is really bad I just really wanted to update for you guys and I'm rushing to write this so...

Enjoy!

Addie's POV

I woke up to "Jersey" by Mayday Parade this morning and rolled out of bed. I grabbed my clothes out of my closet and trudged into the bathroom and closed the door.

After my whole morning routine, I finally woke up a little more and I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Liam seems really happy. Why do you think that is?" Mum asks me.

"Mum, him and Cassandra are dating now." I say and she leaps up and starts jumping up and down like a kangaroo who had a little too much coffee.

"Really? Addie, that's amazing! I can't believe he didn't tell me right away." she says and sits back down in her chair.

"I guess he didn't want to bother you at work." I say and walk to the front door and shove my last binder into my bag.

I put my shoes on and put my cup from breakfast in the sink when Liam comes downstairs and puts his phone in the back pocket of his jeans.

"Ready Addie?" he says. Something seems different about him.

He's happy. Happier than ever before.

"Yeah Liam. Bye Mum!" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye!" she says and we walk out the door to the car.

----

It's lunch time now and I go to my usual spot in the library. I put my headphones in and just as I start eating, a girl comes around the bend of one of the shelves and sits down next to me. She just keeps staring at me and I'm getting a little freaked out.

I take my headphones out and put them on the table.

"Can I help you?" I say to the girl.

"No but I can help you." she says. What?

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Who even are you?"

"I'm Chrissy Johnson, a year 11. Just like your boyfriend Niall. Listen. People have been telling me that he was seen with another girl over the weekend and today. I've been hearing it everywhere. I just thought you should know," the girl, who is apparently named Chrissy tells me.

"W-what do you mean?" I say, tears pricking my eyes.

"I mean that your idiot boyfriend is cheating on you. Look. I'm going to leave but if you hear this going around, you have never seen me before and I told you nothing." she says and disappears around the shelves again, leaving me with a broken heart and suddenly, no appetite.

----

Right before science, I go to my locker to get my books. No matter where I look, people are staring at me. Everyone knows about this rumor and now everyone knows who I am. Now instead of never being seen, I'll be known as the weak girl who was cheated on by a guy who didn't really like her.

I walk into the classroom and it goes silent. Of course, the person that I want to see the least, is sitting in his usual spot next to me.

I go to my seat, put my books down next to me, and fiddle with my fingers so I look somewhat busy. I hear the entire class buzzing around me with muffled voices, talking about me and Niall.

The class finally starts and let me tell you, this class seemed like the longest 45 minutes of my life.

----

School finally ends and I dart out of the school so nobody can stop me. I start to walk home an alternate way so I don't have to pass the car. Then, I text Liam and tell him I got a ride home from someone else. Right as I sent it, I turned my phone off so I don't get bombarded with questions from him as to who is taking me home.

I put my phone in my bag and walk all the way home. When I get there, I walk in and run upstairs right away before anyone has a chance to move.

When I get up there, Niall is already there. Great...

"Addie, have you been avoiding me?" he says.

"Yes." I say matter-of-factly and put my bag down next to my bed, where Niall is sitting.

"Why?" he says, getting up.

"Why don't you ask your other girlfriend?" I snap and turn away from him.

"Addie, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't play dumb with me Niall. Everyone has been talking about you being with another girl who is supposedly gorgeous. There are people that said they saw you so don't even try to lie. I can't believe I trusted you." I say sitting down on my floor and putting my head in my hands.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Niall, save it. Just get out of my room." I say and get up to open the door.

"No. I wasn't with another girl Addie. You are my girlfriend and I really like you. Not someone else. I don't even know where this rumor was started, but it isn't true." he says and walks over to me.

"Are you sure? Because it sure seems like it's true. Everyone is talking about it Niall." I feel the lump in my throat growing and my eyes are threatening to spill tears any second.

"It's not. I promise you it isn't. I would never do that to you Addie. I love you." he takes my face between both of his hands and he kisses me.

"I-I love you too Niall." I say and pull away. "I'm sorry I accused you. I really didn't want to believe it but everyone was saying it was true."

"It's ok, babe. Let's go down-"

"Addie!" Liam yells.

I rush down the stairs and look for him when I finally find him in the kitchen, bawling his eyes out.

"Liam! What happened?"

"Mum got into a car accident." he says and hugs me. I let him cry into my shoulder as I start to sob uncontrollably.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER WHOA! Sorry I had to do that to you guys but I love you all!