One.

"Tree! Come on," Britt yells from the bottom of the stairs of our apartment. "We're going to miss the free entrance."

"I'm coming and we still have another hour before the fee starts." I walk out of my bedroom and head down the stairs.

"Damn girl, you're going to attract everyone's attention tonight."

I just laugh and do a little spin for her.

"Do I need to get you a body guard for you?"

"Maybe."

"Let's go dork."

We head out and get in our Uber. We head to a new club in town; Marko's, some of our friends work at. Once we arrive we thank the driver and head towards the door.

"Zack!" Britt yells.

He starts laughing when he sees us. "Damn you guys look amazing. If I was single I would try to get your numbers."

"Zack, you're a dork," Britt says. "Though we may need a body guard for this one," she motions towards me.

I roll my eyes at them. "Can we just go in and I'll show you how I won't need one?"

"Yes ma'am but first you need these," Zack says as he holds up wrist bands. "These will get you in the VIP section, just show the guard and you'll have no issues." We put them on and he lets us in the door.

"Whoa this is cool," I say as I look around. There's two dance floors, one on the main floor and one in VIP area of the club, just smaller. There are three bars, two on the main level and one in the VIP area.

I look over at Britt and she's already got her eyes on someone at the bar. I walk over to her and hook my arm around her, we walk up to the bar and order drinks.

The guy comes over and starts talking to her and I turn to look around the club. It's pretty packed for being only ten on a Friday. I let Britt talk to her new friend as I go towards the dance floor.

I love to dance and took dance all through elementary and high school and part of college. It was my major for a while until my mom passed away. She loved to see me dance and loved how much I loved it but once she passed away, I stopped cause it hurt too much.

I still dance when we go out to clubs and bars but I don't take classes anymore. I start dancing by myself when I see Britt come up and start dancing with me.

"What happened with the guy?"

"Fuckboy."

"Gotta love when a hot guy is a fuckboy."

"Ugh I need more alcohol."

I just laugh and hand her my glass. She takes a drink and then we start dancing with each other.

A few hours and quite a few drinks and shots later, Britt is dancing with one our friend Justin; who has a crush on her and I find my way upstairs to the VIP dance floor.

I go up to the bar and order a drink when a guy comes over and starts talking to me.

"Hey you're sexy."

"Thanks but not interested sorry."

"Aww come on baby, you can't be dressed like that and not expect a lot of attention."

"I didn't dress like this for attention, I dressed like this because I don't need to explain my outfit, asshole. I said no and I mean no."

"Whatever slut."

I roll my eyes and thank the bartender when he hands me my drank after the asshole leaves.

"What did he say to you?" The bartender asks suddenly.

"Basically I dressed for his attention and then called me a slut."

"Okay thanks."

"Wait why?"

"We don't tolerate that in our club, I can have him kicked out if you want."

"Sure. I'd love to see him get kicked out."

The bartender waves a bouncer over and we explain what happened, it looks like it could be happening again with another girl he's currently talking to. The bouncer goes over to the girl and asks her what's going on and nods. He grabs the man by his arms and pulls him downstairs and out of the club.

"Thanks," I smile at the bartender.

"No problem, tell me if you have any other issues."

"What's your name?"

"Jamey."

"Thanks Jamey, I'm Tree, I mean Teresa."

"Nice to meet you. I better get back to work."

I smile and look out to the dance floor. I head out the dance floor when someone starts dancing with me from behind, I can see his dark jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. He's got some moves so I continue dancing with him. I wrap my arm around his neck and pull him closer. He moves his hands that were on my hips to my stomach and presses me against him more.

"Fuck, you know how to move." He whispers in my ear and I smile.

"You're not too bad yourself."

We continue dancing for a while when I see Britt stumbling over towards me. I pull away from him and he groans, I hold up a finger to him saying I'll be back.

I rush over to Britt. "Are you okay?"

"Justin just kissed me! And I sorta kissed back. Can we go I don't wanna face him?"

"Yeah let me get a ride."

I turn to find the mystery man and can't find him anywhere. "Dammit." I say out loud. I turn back to Britt, "Let's go downstairs and wait outside for the ride."

She nods and we head downstairs and I see Justin. I have her sit on one of the chairs by a booth. "Stay here." She nods.

I walk over to Justin and he holds up his hands in defense, "Why?" is all I say to him.

"I couldn't take it anymore I had to know if she liked me back."

"So you decided to when you both are drinking, really Justin."

"I know I suck. If she remembers can you tell her I'm sorry, not for kissing her but for fucking everything up between us."

"I'll tell her but you have to tell her if she doesn't remember."

"I promise." 

"We're going to head out, see you at work tomorrow, Britt has the day off so don't worry."

He nods and I head back to Britt.

"Our ride is here, let's go home."

I help her out to the ride and we go home. I get Britt into her room and I go grab a water and some pills for her in the morning.

I head to my room and change into some pjs. I crawl in my bed, I set my alarm for work, and grab my phone and check my socials. Nothing happening on them so I plug in my phone and grab my headphones, plugging them in my phone I turn on some music and close my eyes to go to sleep.

A/N hello :) this is my new fic. I couldn't wait for ksfs to end lol I have 95% of this fic already written and I plan on a sequel if everyone likes it. :)