Twenty-four.

Noah and I say bye to Kyle when we finish the last movie everyone agreed on and head up to my room. I fall on the bed and look up at the ceiling. "Can today last forever?"

"Sadly no," Noah says as he walks over to my bed and lays down beside me.

"How about can you miss your flight?"

"Kyle won't let that happen."

"Kyle is dead."

"Oh. Then maybe."

"Sadly Kyle isn't dead."

"Yeah."

"Can I know my surprise yet?"

"What surprise?"

"That black bag on your night stand."

"Oh yeah, gimme but no peaking."

Noah rolls over and grabs it, handing it to me.

"We need to sit up for it." I sit up against the headboard and look at him. He moves in front of me and looks at me.

I open the bag and pull out two little velvet bags. I open one and look inside. "This one is yours and this one is mine." I hand him his and he smiles. "You can look."

He slowly pulls open the drawstrings and looks inside. "Tree." He puts his hand inside and pulls out a small necklace of a bear hugging some tree.

"What's yours babe?"

I open mine and pulls it out showing him.

"I love it, thank you

"I love it, thank you." He leans up and kisses me softly.

"You're welcome babe, I thought about giving you the tree but then I saw the bear and I knew I had to get it."

"Well either one I love." He kisses me again and put the necklace back in the velvet bag.

I put mine in the bag and I take his, putting them on the night stand.

"I can't believe this is our last night together," I say and look at Noah.

"Not forever, just for a month."