Ten.

I get up and hold my hand out to Noah and he takes it linking our fingers together. We walk passed Britt and Justin and head upstairs to my room.

We walk into my room and I let Noah's hand go as he looks around my room, I go sit on my bed and look at him.

"I like it," he says.

"Thanks."

He walks over, taking his shoes off then gets on my bed and looks at me. "You're beautiful."

I blush a little, "Thanks."

I move my hand to his and link our hands together causing him to smile.

"So what happened to not falling for me?"

"I said that when I was drunk and everything that happened last night changed my mind about you."

"I'm glad cause I think I starting liking you more than a friend somewhere between the dancing and texting you while you were drunk."

"When Justin invites you out, were you hoping I was going to be there?"

"Yeah. I came back to my room and that housekeeper with the black and blue hair told me you stopped by and I rushed as much as I could downstairs via elevator and you were gone. I thought that was Britt talking to Justin when I came back from getting lunch but we missed each other. I was hoping you would be there and I was glad you were there and so happy he invited me cause I don't even wanna think of what would have happened if I wasn't," he moves his other hand to my wrist and looks at it then kisses it softly.

I blush a little. "Thank you again for last night."

"It was nothing, Tree."

"It was definitely something, Noah."

He looks at me and smiles softly.

"So tell me something no one knows about you?"

"That's gonna be hard, um I'm moving out of my sister's place when I go back home. The only person that knows is Tay, my sister."

"Why are you moving out?"

"I feel like it's time, I'm 22 almost 23 and I shouldn't be living with my sister all my life. I'm making more money with my acting and I think it's time to be responsible for myself."

"Would you get a roommate or live alone?"

"I wanna try living alone maybe for six months or a year then probably get a roommate."

I nod, feeling a little down cause he's leaving in a month and I just got to know him.

He automatically picks up on it and moves closer to me. He moves us so I'm sitting between his legs with my side against his chest. "I'm not going to let that change us. I like you, Tree."

"I just feel like we're on borrowed time and the more we spend together the more it's going to hurt when you do have to leave."

"I know," he holds me closer. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"For hurting you, that wasn't my attentions. I just wanted to get to know someone not to fall for them and hurt them."

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

"Yes."

"Can I ask you a question?

"Of course."

"Have we danced before tonight?"

He laughs a little, "Yeah, about a month ago. What made you ask that?"