Twenty-one.

I wake up the next morning with Noah cuddling me. I grab my phone looking at the time; 9:35 am.

"Shit!" I quickly get off the bed and wake up Noah in the process.

"What's going on?" He says and stretches.

"I'm late to work!" I quickly pull off my t shirt and pull on a tank top and search for a work shirt. I pull on some black leggings and grab some socks. I sit on the bed and put my socks on when Noah wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me back on my back.

"Noah," I whine, "I'm late."

"Baby girl," he simply says and I smile.

"You are evil. I should have never told you that."

"I just want kisses and I'll drive you to work if you want."

I look up at him, smiling, "kiss away."

He smirks and kisses me softly. "Morning beautiful," he says and he pulls away.

"Morning." I kiss him softly. "I still need a work shirt," I pout at him.

"I like you like this though," Noah says and lick his lips.

"I'm going to have Kyle's room."

He makes a face and says, "I think you left it in my room."

"Shit."

"Does Britt have any?"

"She should." I get up and walk over to the door, unlocking it when I see a note on the floor.

Tree.

I called in for you, I said you had a family emergency and wouldn't be back till Monday, so you can be with Noah when he leaves :( I used some of your vacation time, I hope that's okay.

Xoxo, Britt.

I walk back over to the bed and smirk at Noah.

"Aren't you gonna check? What's that your holding?"

I hand him the note for him to read and he smirks. "I knew I liked Britt," he says and laughs.

"You're all mine today in this big empty apartment."

"Teresa."

"Yes," I say as I bite my lip climbing on the bed and crawl over to him. He moves against the headboard and looks at me as I straddle his hips.

"Fuck," he says and he puts his hands on my hips. "I hate myself."

"What? Why?"

"Stop."

"Oh," I say and get off his lap. I sit down by him and look at him, "Why?"

"As much as I loved last night, I fuck um don't want to," I bites his bottom lip, "Go there with you yet, like you said you want it to be special and I don't wanna take it too far today and I know I won't be able to control myself. I'm only in my sweats right now and dammit you make hate myself so much right now for saying stop. As much as don't wanna say no, I need to."

"Oh okay."

"Are you upset?"

"No, I totally understand, I'm kinda glad you said something before we started cause I do want it to special and I," I lick my lips, "don't think I would have be able to say no to you after last night."

"Definitely something to remember you by," he winks at me.

I roll my eyes. "So what do you wanna do today?"