Twelve.

I decide on a little black dress with crochet sleeves and back cut into a v shape and some black heels. I wear my hair down.

I grab my bag that has extra clothes (aka Noah's clean shirt and some booty shorts, Noah's slides, my bright red bikini and some clothes to change into tomorrow) and my mini black purse with my phone and matte lip stick. I head downstairs to the living room to find Britt alone.

"Where's Justin?" I ask.

"He went home for a little bit, he should be back around nine."

"Oh okay. So thoughts?" I do a little spin in the dress.

"Sexy, Noah won't know what to do when he sees you."

"Thanks." I sit down on the couch next to her.

"What's in the bag?"

"Just clothes."

"Nothing else?"

"Like what?"

"Protection."

"Britt!"

"What you gotta be prepared too girl, don't rely on the man to have some."

"Britt, we um," I look away from her.

"What?"

"We haven't even kissed yet."

"What?! How is that possible?"

"I've kissed his cheek three times. That's as far as we've gone."

"I'm shocked."

"Why?" I look at her curiously.

"One; he's Noah Centineo. Two; You're Tree. Three; you've spent two nights with him alone."

"Yeah and?"

"Have you not wanted to?"

"Of course I have but I don't know I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" She asks.

"Of kissing him and getting completely attached, for him to leave in three weeks and forget about me."

"He could never forget about you, Tree. He likes you too much to just leave and forget about you."

"He's still going to leave me in three weeks." I look at her and pout.

"There's always long distance and you can always visit each other."

"I'm just scared of getting my heart broken the most."

"If he breaks your heart I'll break him," she says and side hugs me. "No one breaks my bestie's heart and gets away with it."

"Thanks," I say and hug her back.

We pull apart and I look at her. "I think tonight I might kiss him and maybe a little more."

"Oh naughty."

I laugh. "Nothing like that though, I kinda want that to be special if it ever happens."

"Oh it will happened."

"No meddling."

"No meddling, I promise, Tree," she says and smiles.

There's a sudden knock on the door making us both jump. I look at the door then at her. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be, it's just Noah Centineo," she teases.

I get up off the couch and go open the door. I open it to find Noah in a black t shirt with a black jacket over it, black jeans and black dress shoes.