Two.

I get up the following Sunday. I always hate Sundays at work. They're always super busy and we can never get a break.

I work at a hotel in town as a housekeeper. I'm one of the best ones and me and Britt have been working there for almost two years. We make good money and the tips aren't bad when we actually get them.

Our hotel always gets a lot of business people who stay for weeks at a time and once in a while we get celebs but no one I care about.

I drag myself out of bed and into the shower. I quickly wash and go back to my room. I put on my uniform, a button up shirt that does nothing for my figure. I honestly look two sizes bigger in it and the pants don't even get me started on them. I quickly pull my hair up into a bun and head downstairs to grab something to eat when I see Britt.

"Morning," she mumbles and stuffs a muffin in her mouth.

"Am I driving today?"

She nods and I grab a bottle of orange juice and the other muffin, "Let's go then muffin mouth."

We head out to my car, a black Kia Soul. Britt and I get in, I turn on the car and she starts messing with her phone and the aux cord. I back out when she finally finds a song to play and we head off to work.

We clock in and sign out our keys, we put our personal items in our shared locker, and wait for our manager to give us our boards which have what rooms have left and which are stay overs.

Once we have our boards we go get our supplies for the day to put on our housekeeping carts. I grab sheet bundles which are a fitted sheet and a top sheet. I grab a bunch of towels to fill up my cart with them.

"What floor you on?" Britt asks.

"Ten, you?"

"Why do you always get the top floor? They always tip good up there," she groans.

"What floor you on?"

"Nine."

"They tip on that floor too."

"Not as good as ten."

"Oh shush you know I'll share my tips with you."

"I know I just like complaining."

"Oh don't I know it."

We start laughing when our manager, Tiffani comes in, "Teresa, can I talk to you?"

"Ohh she's in trouble," Britt teases and I hit her thigh and walk over to Tiffani.

"What's up?"

"I gave you, 1015. The guest is going to be here for two months and he asked for one of our best housekeepers and I thought of you right away."

"Thanks. Are there any special things I should know?"

"No, he just asked for the best."

"Gotcha."

I walk back over to Britt and we head upstairs. She leaves me when we get to nine and pouts at me causing me to laugh. "See you at noon."

"See ya," I say as the doors close.

I get to ten and go set up my supplies on my cart and start working.

I knock on a door that's empty according to my board, "housekeeping." I wait a moment to see if anyone answers and they don't so I go in.

I strip the bed and toss all the dirty towels on the bed and carry it all down to our laundry room shoot. I come back out and check the rest of my check outs, I find all of them are empty, thank god. Usually everyone waits till check out at noon to leave on the weekends.