Four.

"Can today be over so I can sleep in for the next week or two days whichever?" I whine to Britt once we're on the elevator.

"Did you not sleep last night?"

"I did, I'm just so tired. Maybe I should listen to something new today to wake me up."

"Have you listened to Bazzi yet?"

"No, where did you hear about him?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Where?" I just look at her.

"I was um trolling Noah on IG a couple nights and he posted about him. He sounds like something you would listen to."

"I'll give a listen and if I don't like him I'm listening to Yungblud, he always gets me hype."

"Sounds good."

"See at noon or did you just wanna skip break today?"

I look at my board, "hmm, let's just see how far we are."

Britt gets off on nine and I head up to ten alone. I get my cart and park it by 1015. I put in my headphones and knock on the door, I get no response so I open the door and prop it open.

Teresa,

Can I get a sheet change and extra towels?

Thanks.
♥️

I turn on my music and go about cleaning his room. I take all the dirty stuff out, take them to the laundry shoot and come back. I start dancing a little in the hallway to the music, I take the towels and sheets in the room, continuing to dance.

I put the towels away and start working on the bed. I start dancing more around the bed and I realize I have heard Bazzi before so I start singing and dancing around the bed.

I'm in my own little world dancing and making the bed, I don't see someone come into the room and sit down on the chair in the corner of the room.

I turn around to grab the pillows from the table and about scream. Noah is sitting in the chair watching me and smirking. I pause my music and start blushing.

"Don't stop cause of me," he say and smiles.

"W when did you get here?"

"The beginning of Beautiful."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"I did but you didn't hear me so I let you dance. You're very good."

"Thanks," I blush a little. I grab the pillows and start to putting them on the bed. "Did you need anything else?"

"Can I watch you dance more?"

I laugh, "um maybe another time."

"I'll be sure to request that tomorrow," he winks at me.

"I'm gonna go now."

"See you around."

I walk over to the door and close it. I go out to my cart and head to my next room. Thank god it's a check out. I go in and strip it, I take everything down to the shoot and go back into the room and sit in the chair.

"I can't tell Britt this she's gonna meddle, and I can't tell anyone." I say to myself and try to focus. I take a deep breath, putting my headphones back in and turn on some music.

The rest of the day goes by and I can't focus for anything, I keep forgetting stuff in my rooms and Britt is done before me.

"Hey are you okay?" Britt says when she comes up to my last checkout.

"Yeah, I'm just tired and can't focus. I need to nap til tomorrow."

"Oh so nothing happened with Noah today?"

"No, just the regular."

"Oh okay." She comes over and helps me finish the bed so we can leave.

We finish about fifteen minutes later, we walk out to my Kia and I see Noah getting into his rental car, a white Tesla and he waves. I wave back and get in the car.

Britt gets in and says, "what was that about?"

"He was being friendly? I don't know."

He drives by and I can hear Beautiful playing in his car. I shake my head and start up my car.

"Can we order in later, after my 283838 hour nap?"

"Yeah, you sure you can drive?"

"Yeah I'll be good. Just play music."

We get home and I go right to my room, stripping off my uniform; shirt and pants and crash on my bed. I get under the blankets and fall asleep within seconds.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I end up sleeping till around ten that night. I crawl out of my bed, go over to the closet grabbing some sweats and a hoodie and make my way downstairs.

I sit on the couch next to Britt.

"Welcome back," she says and turns back to her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Stalking Noah."

"What? Why?"

"Got bored and my bestie was dead in her room."

"Anything good?"

He's tweeted about a girl a couple times and he posted a video of him listening to Beautiful."

"Oh," I start to blush. "Can we get food?"

"What do you want?"

"Pizza."

"Regular order?"

"Yup, and orange soda."

"Okay weirdo."

She calls in the order as I get up walk into the bathroom. I use it and wash my hands, coming back out to the couch again.

"Why am I so tired?"

"You've been running through Noah's mind all day."

"Ugh."

"Nothing to say?"

"No, I'm too tired."

We sit there for a little while longer until the pizza comes, I get up and get plates and glasses. I bring them into the living room, "Wanna watch a movie, I promise to try to stay awake as long as I can."

"Sure put whatever on."

I turn on Netflix and To All the Boys I've Loved Before is the first thing we see and I groan again. "He's everywhere I swear."

"You sound like a tweet of his."

"What?"

She grabs her phone and shows me his tweet;

I shake my head and chose a movie, we start eating and watching it

Half way through the movie, I lay down on the couch continuing to watch the movie.

Next thing I know it's three am and I'm still on the couch with a blanket over me. I slowly get up and walk back to my room. I plug in my phone and get under my blankets and crash again for the third time.