Three.

It's been about two weeks since I crashed into 1015. I haven't seen him either. And we're not closer to figuring out who the heck is he.

I woke up late this morning, I'm not in the mood for anything today and Britt didn't know I worked so she left without me.

I rush to work and clock in fifteen minutes late. I get my board and rush to the laundry room to get my supplies. I get up to the tenth floor when I see Tiffani.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't go off and Britt didn't think I worked."

"Breathe Teresa it's okay. It's only Tuesday. You know how they are."

"Thanks. Is Britt on nine again?"

"Yeah."

"Okay thanks." I take the supplies to my cart and stock them on it. I pull out my cart and text Britt;

Tree: thanks for leaving me this morning.

Britt: I see him!

Tree: who?!

Britt: 1015 he's in the pool!

Tree: On my way!

I press the elevator button and go down to the pool, "Britt?" I whisper and I feel someone pull me back.

"Shh."

"He can't hear us. There's a door right there dork."

"But he can if we talk too loudly."

We move over to the fitness room which looks into the pool area.

"Do you know who it is yet?" I ask as he watch him.

"No he hasn't turned around yet."

"Ugh. He will always be N.C. or 1015."

"Shit duck!" Britt says a little loudly causing him to look into the fitness windows.

I fall on the floor by the door and she starts laughing. "I said duck not fall."

I start laughing, "help me."

"For a dancer, you're really clumsy," she says as she helps me up.

"Shush or he'll see us."

My radio goes off and we both jump; "Tiffani to Teresa."

"Teresa to Tiffani."

"1015 would like service before 12, I forgot to write it on your board."

"Okay."

I look at the clock in the fitness center, 11:45.

"Shit!" I rush to the door and run to the elevator.

"Wait for me," I hear Britt yell.

We both get in the elevator and head up to the room.

"My cart is around the corner, get it!"

I knock on the door just to be safe and unlock the door. I look at the note on the table;

Hk,

Can I please get a bed changed and a couple extra big towels?

Thanks.
N.C.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I quickly strip his bed and grab his dirty towels. I look towards the door when I hear it open and see Britt.

"He wants his sheets changed! Hurry!"

She runs over and grabs the dirty stuff from me and I run out to my cart, grabbing a fresh bundle for his bed.

Britt runs over to the bed and we start making the bed.