Eleven.

On Wednesday I get up for work, excited cause I was told today wouldn't be a busy day so I would be relax and not tired for the date with Noah.

I get up for work and meet Britt downstairs, I almost run into Justin on the way in the kitchen. I look at him and see a muffin in his hands.

"I swear to god Justin if you ate the last muffin again I'm going to kick your ass!" I yell as he runs up the stairs. I go into the kitchen and find out he did. I march upstairs to Britt's room and open her door and I see Justin sitting on the bed eating the muffin, "I am going to kill you Justin Randall!"

"What'd I do?"

"You ate the last muffin again!"

"I'm sorry," he pouts at me.

"When we get home from work, there better be twenty muffins in the kitchen and you better not touch any of them!"

"Why twenty?"

"Cause I said so or I'll get the scissors and do a little snip snip on your..."

His eyes go wide and covers his crotch. I turn around and go back downstairs to find something to eat. I just grab a orange juice and go outside to wait for Britt.

Britt comes out five minutes later. "So why was Justin scared to ride in the same car with you?"

"He ate the last muffin again and I threaten to chop off his dick with some scissors."

"I would be scared too." She laughs and I smile.

"So is he coming or what?" I ask as he walks out the door. He walks over to the car and gets in on Britt's side.

I pull out of the complex and we head to work. We all go inside, clock in and start to put our things away.

"Teresa, you have something from one of your rooms," Tiffani says as I walk over.

"What is it?"

"I don't know it's that box and card right there," so points to a small white box.

I pick it up and take my board from her. I make my way to the laundry room. I get my supplies and head up to my cart room. I place the box, card, and board on top of my cart while I fill my cart with my supplies for the day.

I pick up the card and open it;

Morning beautiful,

I can't wait for tonight. I saw what's in the box and thought of you and couldn't wait to give it to you. Hope you like it.

Xoxo
Noah.

I open the box and look inside. I pull out a keychain that has a palm tree with a red heart carved into it. I look inside the box to see if there's anything else. I start laughing when I see a small note that says;

come to my room for another surprise. ;)

I put the keychain back in the box and pull my cart of the room and head towards Noah's room.

I knock on the door, "housekeeping." I don't get a response so I walk in the room. I don't see Noah anywhere or any notes on the table when I hear the water turn off in the bathroom. I sit down in the infamous chair and wait for him to come out.

He walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He walks over to his closet and opens the doors so I can't see him. I see the towel get tossed on the bed and I bite my lip. I pull out my phone and turn on 'Beautiful' when I see him move away from the closet a little in some boxer briefs.

He moves away from the closet and starts dancing around the bed and over to me.

I start laughing and smile at him.