Nine.

I unlock the front door and walk in, I drop the bag with my dress, heels, and slide off Noah's slides, biting my lip as I walk in the living room and find Justin and Britt on the couch cuddled up.

I clear my throat a little and they both look at me, Britt runs over to me and hugs me.

"Where were you?" She asks as she looks me over. "And whose clothes are you wearing?

I bite my lip and walk over to the couch with the towel. I place it on my wrist and they look at me.

"I was with Noah."

"What?" They both say at the same time.

"Can I just explain everything and then you ask questions after?"

They nod their heads and I go into explaining everything that Noah told me earlier.

"Honey," Britt says and side hugs me. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head and bite my lip. "I was scared after it happened that he was going to come back and hurt me more, but Noah made sure I was safe all night."

"So nothing happened between you and Noah?" Britt asks.

"No, we just slept in the same bed."

"I would have killed him," Britt says and I start laughing.

"What?" Justin says.

"Noah offered to come up and explain everything and I said I wouldn't advise that cause Britt may kill you and have rabid fans trying to kill her cause she killed you."

"That does sound like something she would do," Justin says and Britt hits him in the arm.

"So I have a question for you."

"What?" Britt says and I look at her and Justin holding hands.

"What's up with you two?"

"He was comforting me since my best friend could have died."

"Uh huh." I look at Justin and he smirks. "I'm gonna go to my room and pretend like nothing is going on with you two."

I get up off the couch, taking my towel with me and then grabbing the bag with my dress and shoes in it.

I head up to my room. I drop the bag on my chair and go over to my bed, plug my phone into the charger and lay down on my bed.

I turn on some music when my phone buzzes. I look at the notification and smile.

1 new message from Noah.

Noah: hope you're feeling better and Britt didn't kill you. ♥️

Tree: Thanks for everything again and she didn't kill me.

Noah: Yay no dead Tree.
Noah: can I see you again? Without all the drama.

Tree: yes.

Noah: I mean outside of work

Tree: yes you can see me outside of work...in the parking lot 😛

Noah: 🙁

Tree: I'm just joking.

Noah: how does Sunday sound?

Tree: I work and then I work Monday so it would have to be an early date

Noah: do you know what day you don't work or will get off early?

Tree: I don't work on Thursday and Friday again. And usually Monday's and Tuesdays are slow.