Fifteen.

I wake up in the morning to a blaring noise that won't stop, I look over at Noah still sleeping and he doesn't seem to hear it. I look behind him and see his phone ringing. I carefully lean over him to grab it.

K Mccart is wanting to FaceTime with you.
Accept / decline

I bite my lip and decline it, then the notifications come up.

Five missed FaceTime calls from K McCart.

I jump when his phone starts ringing again and I hit accept. I move the phone so it's on the ceiling.

"About time you answer!" Kyle says and I look at the screen. "Where are you bro? Noah? Is that girl still there? Hello?"

I bite my lip. "Hi," I softly say.

"Did I call the wrong number?"

"No."

"Who's number did I call?"

I flip the camera so it's on Noah's sleeping face.

"Oh shit. Is this Tree?"

"It's Teresa."

"Wait what?"

"I only let my friends call me Tree."

"Oh sorry, Teresa. I'm Kyle. Noah's best friend."

"I um know."

"Oh he talks about me awww."

I roll my eyes and get out of bed.

"Whoa, where we going?"

I walk into the bathroom, I sit the phone on the counter and fix my hair, and pick up the phone flipping it so it shows me. "Hi."

"Why hello," he smiles at me and I roll my eyes.

"Not to be rude but why have you called six times?"

"I was trying to wake Noah but I woke you up instead, sorry."

"It's okay. Did you want me to wake him?"

"If you want but I have to warn you, he's not a morning person."

I walk back into the room and climb on the bed. "Brb." I mute the mic and lay the phone on the end of the so he can't see or hear what I'm doing.

I lay down in front of Noah and nudge my nose with his and whisper his name.

No response.

I kiss his lips softly.

Nothing.

I run my hands down his chest as I kiss him softly.

"Noah."

I start kissing his again. I move my hand to his face and rub my thumbs over his cheek and kiss him again, "Noah." I lean back and kiss him again and I feel his lips starting to kiss me back, I smirk in the kiss. He moves one of his hands to my waist and pulls me closer as we kiss.

I put a hand on his chest and pull away slightly, "Kyle is on FaceTime for you."

He groans and kisses me again causing me to giggle in the kiss.

"More kissing, less Kyle."

I kiss him again and reach down for the phone covering the camera with my hand.

"Noah, stop kissing Teresa and come to the phone," Kyle says and I giggle against his lips and Noah groans again.

I pull away and look at Noah. "Morning."