Fourteen.

We arrive back Noah's rooms couple minutes later, he unlocks the door and we walk in.

I take my shirt from him and goes in the bathroom. I change out of my suit and slip on some cheekies and my bralette. I pull on Noah's shirt and take my hair down and look at myself in the mirror. I bite my lip and smirk.

"Noah?"

I don't get a response so I say his name again. Still no response. I open the door a little.

"Noah?" Still nothing. I open the door all the way and walk out. I look over at the chair and laugh. He's sitting in a bathrobe and has his phone out.

"Why weren't you answering me?"

I moves his thumb over his phone and 'Beautiful' starts playing and I laugh.

"May I have this dance?"

I shake my head at him and walk over to him. I hold my hand out, helping him out of the chair. We move to the middle of the room and he pulls me close. I wrap my arms around his waist as we dance.

"Why are you wearing a robe?"

He laughs and says, "unrobe me and find out."

I move back a little and untie the robe belt, I let it fall and I open the robe to find him in a pair of sweats and some Calvin Klein boxer briefs and that's all. I look up at him confused.

"Am I missing something?" I ask.

He looks down and groans. "Hold on." He pulls away from me and goes over to the table where his Walgreens bag is, "close your eyes."

I do as asked and I hear him waking back toward me. "Okay open."

I open my eyes and laugh, he has a rose tucked in the waist band of his sweats.

"You are a dork." I slowly pull it out so I don't cut him. I smell it and look up at him. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

I move to sit it on the table and come back over to his wrapping my arms around his waist inside the robe and start slow dancing with him. "Do you have anything else in your Mary Popping's bag?"

He laughs, "the world may never know."

"I'm not talking about tootsie roll suckers."

He just laughs more and I look up at him. "I like when you laugh."

He looks down at me, "I like when you make me laugh." He softly kisses my forehead.

"Noah?"

"Yes?"

"May I have a kiss?"

He smirks and kisses me softly.

"Thank you." I says and snuggle closer to his chest.

"What's your favorite thing about me?" He asks.

"Just one thing?"

"Or more."

"I would have to say you're very cuddly, your eyes, your laugh, your smile, your scar, and your tummy."

"My tummy?"

I giggle a little, "Yes, I like that its tone and you have just the right amount of hair on it." I giggle again.

"Uh huh."

"What's your favorite things about me?"

"Your eyes, smile, your personality, your feistiness, and your lips."