Twenty-two.

I wake up the next morning in bed with Noah. We didn't do much when we came back from him checking out of his room. We ate with Britt and Justin and watched movies.

I can't believe this is my last full day with Noah until who knows when. I'm trying not to let it get to me. It's not goodbye, it's see you later. I never would have thought my life would change as much it has in two months. I'm so happy for the change.

I can feel Noah starting to wake up, I turn around in his arms and start kissing his lips. He wraps around me more and kisses me back.

"Morning," he whispers and continues to kiss me.

I smirk in the kiss and pull away slightly, "Morning." I give him one last kiss and cuddle my face into his neck. I softly kiss him there and he moans softly.

"I'm gonna miss this," he says and I frown. "I felt you frown, Tree."

"Sorry."

"Don't be baby girl. We will make this work, I promise you," he says as he pulls me back so I look at him.

"I know. It's just hurts already."

"I know. I'm sorry for saying anything."

"It's okay Noah, it's our reality now. I knew when I fell for you, I was going to have to say goodbye to you."

"You're not saying goodbye, we're saying see you later."

I smile a little. "See you later."

"Let's worry about tomorrow, tomorrow and make today the best day ever. What do you wanna do?" Noah asks.

"Build a time machine and go back two months and spend everyday with you again." 

"Good idea but something that doesn't require a physics degree."

I giggle a little. "Um can we go for a drive?"

"To where?"

"Wherever the road takes us."

"Sure but."

"But what?"

"We cuddle first and leave around ten."

"Deal." I cuddle closer to Noah and place my head on his shoulder kissing his neck softly. "Did you leave a tip for whoever that cleans your room?"

"What?"

"Did you leave a tip?"

"Oh no, should I have? You mostly cleaned it but if you want a tip I can give you just the tip."

I pull back and look at him, "Noah!" I hit his shoulder.

"I'm joking baby."

"Nympho," I say shaking my head.

"We can stop by later and I'll leave a tip for whoever cleaned my room. Why is it so important to you?"

"We appreciate tips and they motivate us to do good at our jobs and when people don't leave them, it's like an insult to us. We took our time to make sure your stay is nice and we get nothing in return."

"$30?"

"Maybe $10 and give me the $20," I joke.

"I'll just give you the tip."

"Noah!"

He starts laughing and then there's a sudden knock on the door. "Keep it down in there! Not everyone wants to hear your moans!" Britt yells and we start laughing.

I get off the bed and open the door surprising Britt.

"Hello Brittany."

"Whoa hi. Why are you dressed?"