Seven.

I wake up at nine and start to get ready. I deicide on a mid thigh high black off the shoulder dress and some black knee high boots. I put my hair in a high ponytail and straighten it so it lays flat.

I head downstairs to find Britt in a short black dress with a slit up to her mid thigh and black heels.

"Damn we look good. We both might need body guards tonight," I joke.

She laughs and we grab our things, heading out to our uber.

We arrive at Marko's about fifteen minutes later. We go up to Zack and model our outfits for him, "Olivia is here tonight."

"We finally get to meet your girlfriend!" Britt says.

"Yeah, I get off around 11 so we can all hang," he says as he puts on our VIP bracelets. "Justin is already inside."

"Thanks," I kiss his cheek and we go inside.

We head over to the bar and get our drinks, I feel my bag vibrate and I open it up, I look at my phone.

Justin: I'm in the corner booth with Olivia.

"Justin says he's in the corner booth with Olivia," I tell Britt and she nods. We head that way once we get our drinks.

"Damn girl!" Is all we hear when we walk over and Justin can't take his eyes off of Britt and I laugh. I sit down next to Olivia.

"Hi, I'm Tree or Teresa and that's Britt."

"Your Zack's friends from college?"

"Yeah. We were in Bio together."

"Nice to meet you both," she looks at me then at Britt.

"You too."

Justin still hasn't taken his eyes off of Britt and I kick him under the table causing him to look at me, "You got a little drool."

"What?" He starts wiping his mouth and me and Olivia start laughing.

"What's their deal?" Olivia whispers to me.

"Well Justin likes Britt and has for a while, and Britt likes Justin too but won't admit it."

"He wouldn't stop looking for you guys and wouldn't stop talking about Britt while we were waiting for you two."

"Sounds like Justin, I bet they'll get together tonight. Just look at him."

"Tree?"

"Yeah Justin?"

"I invited one of my friends here tonight, I think you'll like him."

"Not again Justin, you know I hate when you set me up."

"Sorry, I didn't want you to be a third wheel all night."

"Well what's he look like?"

"He has brown curly hair, 6'1/6'2, I know you like taller guys, um he looks like he works out, he has great taste in music and he's also staying at the..."

"I wanna dance," Britt says randomly and looks at Justin.

"And it looks like I'm dancing."

"Okay," I laugh and watch them go to the dance floor. "How did you and Zack meet?"

Olivia laughs a little, "we met when we were five, same elementary class, I picked on him a lot cause I liked him and he thought girls had cooties. When I was 10, my family moved away cause my dad got another job in another town. When I turned 17, we moved back and I didn't know if Zack remembered me but he did and he asked me out randomly when we were at our friends' house and we've been going out after since."