Eighteen.

I wake up to the alarm going off, I carefully reach over Noah and grab the phone. I turn off the alarm, I kiss Noah's lips softly and get up from the bed. I go to the bathroom and when I'm done I see Noah in his closet.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Seeing if you have any clothes left over."

"Why?"

"I know how much you hate those pants, and know you can't meet Kyle in your undies."

I walk over to him and look in the closet, "if we don't find any, I might have some in my locker or car, I can go check real quick."

"Okay."

I quickly leave the room, go to my locker and check, finding some leggings. I rush back upstairs to Noah's room when I see Kyle coming out of his room.

"Kyle," I say making him stop and turn around.

"Yeah?"

"Are you um going somewhere?"

"I was going to get something to drink, why?"

"We were gonna have you come over?"

"Oh, I guess drinking can wait."

"Can you come down in like ten?"

"Yeah."

I unlock Noah's door and see him changing. "Why are you changing?"

"Bored?"

I roll my eyes. "I told Kyle to come down in ten, I saw him in the hall."

"Okay."

I walk into the bathroom and change into my leggings. I  take my hair down and brush it out. "I think I'm wearing the same sweatshirt I met him on via FaceTime."

"Really?"

"Maybe I don't know."

Noah comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, "either way you look better in it than I could ever."

I blush a little. "Thanks."

"But it would look better on my floor," Noah says and move my hair to the side and kisses my neck.

"Noah!"

"Mmm."

"Noah Gregory!"

"Yes Teresa.... I don't know your middle name."

"Marie."

"Mmm Teresa Marie."

I roll my eyes in the mirror before turning around in his arms. "Your best friend is coming down here in less than five minutes, don't you dare get turned on or turn me on when I have to meet him."

Noah laughs. "Are you turned on?"

"No." I blush a little.

He smirks and kisses my lips, "don't lie to me."

"Noah."

"Tree."

"Stop."

He pouts at me.

"One more kiss then stop."

He smirks, connecting our lips and runs his hand down to my hips, he moves one of them to my ass and I bite his lip. He groans and I smirk, then I pull away from him.

"Now be good."

"Yes ma'am."

There's a sudden knock on the door, "I'm gonna throw up," I say and move away from Noah.