Eight.

I slowly start to wake up the next morning. I look around the room, confused.

Why am I at the hotel?

I look over to the body next to me and my eyes widen; Noah.

I slowly pull up the blankets and take a deep breath. He's in a shirt and sweats and I'm in a long shirt.

"What happened last night?" I whisper to myself. I look down at my wrist from the sudden hurting and it's starting to bruise.

I slowly get out of bed and go into the bathroom, using it and washing my hands, I slowly open the door and see Noah is still sleeping.

I look for my phone and see it by the chair. I walk over to it and press the power button and see lots of notifications.

10 from Britt
5 from Justin
5 from Zack
10 missed calls from Britt
5 voicemails from Britt

"Shit." I say softly. I sit down in the chair and start looking at them.

Britt: are you still here?
Britt: where are you?
Britt: answer me tree!
Britt: Jamey said you left with a guy
Britt: if you don't reply I'm going to call the cops
Britt: tree! Answer me I'm scared
Britt: call me please
Britt: Justin and Zack are worried.
Britt: you better be at home
Britt: I hope you're okay

Justin: tree where are you?
Justin: Britt is freaking out
Justin: did you leave with a guy?
Justin: Britt is so worried please contact us
Justin: tree please

Zack: hey where are you?
Zack: Jamey said you got into an altercation with a guy
Zack: are you okay?
Zack: everyone is freaking out
Zack: please contact one of us.

I click the voicemails and listen to them.

"Where are you tree?"
"Please call me."
"I'm worried about you?"
"Did someone hurt you last night?"
"Teresa please be okay. I love you."

Tree to Zack, Britt, and Justin: I'm okay. I um went back with a friend to their house. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, my phone was on silent. I'm sorry I scared you.

Britt: OMFG WHERE ARE YOU?
Justin: I'm glad you're okay
Zack: you scared the fuck out of us

Tree: I'll be home soon and I'll explain everything Britt I'm sorry. I love you.

Britt: I love you too. ♥️

I put my phone down and look up to see Noah looking at me. "Hi." He says heavy with sleep.

"Hi."

"How's your wrist?"

"It hurts. What happened?"

"You don't remember?"

I shake my head and he gets up, goes in the bathroom and grabs a hand towel then goes over to the freezer, gets some ice. He walks over to my and hands me the ice filled towel.

He sits down on the the corner of the table with the side lamp on it and looks at me. He licks his lips and starts talking.

"You were dancing last night at Marko's and some guy couldn't take no for an answer and grabbed your wrist pretty hard. I stepped in and told him to let you go. He told me to stay out of it and grabbed you harder and I yelled at him causing Jamey and the bouncer to notice. The bouncer told him to apologize and he called you a fucking tease and then got kicked out." He takes a drink of the water bottle sitting on the table in front of me and then continues, "we got ice from Jamey and I took care of you the rest of the night."

"Whoa. Um how did we get here?"

"I asked you if you wanted to leave when we were slow dancing and I think you thought I mean like come back here and I said for food and you said you wanted room service so we came back here. You took off your heels and wanted something to wear and I let you borrow the shirt you're wearing. You ordered waffles and cheese fries, we talked for a while and then you wanted to go to bed and I said I would take the couch but you insisted I sleep in my bed with you."

"Did anything happen?"

"Between us?"

I look at him and nod.

"No Tree. We just slept. I wouldn't disrespect you like that ever."

"Thank you, not just for that but for everything last night."

"You're welcome, Tree."

"Um can you take me home? I think Britt is going to kill me when I get home."

"You forgot to text her, didn't you?"

I slowly nod my head.

"Yeah, I can take you home. Did you want to change back into your dress?"

I look down at the shirt then my dress on the table and shake my head no. "Do you have any shoes?" I laugh.

"Um lemme see what I have." He gets up and goes to his closet. "I have some slides," he holds them up.

"Okay."

He brings them over to me and I slip them on and laugh. "This is going to be a fun walk of shame."

"Why is it a walk of shame? Nothing happened."

"It won't look that way when I walk by the front desk or see any housekeepers."

"I can check the halls before we leave and I can pick you up at a back entrance so you're not seen, if you want."

"You would do that for me?"

He nods.

I blush a little and bite my lip, "I'm ready to get murdered whenever you are."

He laughs a little. He gets up and grabs some shoes, slipping them on and holds a hand out for me, helping me up. "Did you need more ice?"

"No I'm okay," I grab my dress, phone, heels, and the towel.

"I can carry something if you want."

"Actually," I walk over to his closet and grab the laundry bag we provide for the guests and stuff everything but the towel in there. "I'll get you a new one tomorrow."

He laughs and grabs the keys to the car and his room. He opens the door and checks the hallway, "we're good." I quickly walk out behind him and close the door, he checks the next hallway by the elevator. "Clear." He presses the down button to the elevator and we quickly get in. "Where did you want me to pick you up at?"

"Um the back corner by the dog park."

"Okay."

The elevator doors open and he checks the area, "see you in a minute." He quickly walks towards the front of the hotel.

I stand by the door to the outside and watch for him. I see him pull up and I quickly head out to his car and get in.

I give him directions to mine and Britt's apartment. We arrive ten minutes later and he pulls up outside the apartment complex and looks at me, "did you want me to go in with you?"

I shake my head no, "she might kill you too and we don't need rabid fans after her for killing you."

He laughs and smile. "See you around."

"Thank you Noah. For everything." I lean over and kiss his cheek then get out of the car and walk up to our apartment. He waits till I'm inside my apartment before leaving.

A/N I uploaded an nc17 one shot called Patience. if anyone is interested and I will be updating KSFS tomorrow if anyone reads that too.