Twenty-three.

Noah and I drive around for most of the day. We went to random small stores downtown but we don't really do much. I just like being with him and not caring what we do as long as I'm with him.

It's around five now so we decide to go home and drop our stuff off that we bought and see what Britt and Justin are up to.

"Should we invite Kyle over to hang? I kinda feel bad that he's just at the hotel and you're at the house with me."

He hands me his phone as he pulls up at the apartment, "I'll grab the bags while you FaceTime him."

"Okay."

We get out of the car and I go to Kyle's contact and call him.

"Hey Cent."

"Hi Kyle."

"Oh hey Tree. What's up?"

"Are you busy tonight?"

"Nope, just chilling in my room, why what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out since it's your last night here and I stole Noah away."

"Yeah sure, when should I come?"

"Six."

"Okay, see you then."

"Bye Kyle."

"Bye Tree." I hang up the phone and put them phone in my back pocket. I unlock the door for us and hold it open for Noah.

"What'd he say, babe?" Noah asks once he drops our stuff in the living room.

"He's coming over around six."

"Should we order something now or what to see what everyone wants?"

"Let's wait."

We start putting the stuff away when Noah picks up a random black bag that contains something I bought for us without him knowing.

"And I'll be taking that," I snatch the bag from him and he looks at me.

"What's in the bag, Tree?"

"What bag?"

"That bag, Teresa."

"I see no bag," I hide it behind my back.

"Oh really?" Noah says and moves closer to me.

"Yup," I back away from him and bump into the wall by the stairs.

He presses up against me, "I can see the bag."

"There is no bag, you're seeing things."

He reaches his hands behind me and touches the bag, "what am I touching then?"

"My ass," I smirk.

"No, this is your ass." He moves one of his hands to my butt and squeezes the cheek. "This" He shakes the bag, "is not your ass.

"Seeing things."

He shakes his head and kisses my neck, "okay, keep the bag," he starts to bite my neck a little, "a secret, see if I care."

"N-Noah."

"Yes baby." He kisses my neck again.

"It's mmm a surprise for mmm later."

"What kind of surprise?" He starts to bite my neck.

"Mmmfuck one f-for us."

The front door opens and Justin and Britt walk in and my eyes go wide. Justin see us first and groans.