Sixteen

I look at Noah and bite my lip.

"Yes Noah. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend," I say and smile.

"Took you long enough."

"I took like ten seconds to think."

"Nine seconds too long for me."

"Shut up and kiss your girlfriend."

"Yes ma'am." He turns and kisses my lips softly. He pulls me closer and I just straddle his thighs.

I deepen the kiss and move my hands to his neck.

He moves his hands to my hips and smirks in the kiss. He pulls away from me a little, "do you own pants?"

I giggle. "I have some if you want me to put them on now."

"No no, I was just curious."

"Mmhmm, as much as I love this situation, can we go out today?"

"Sure. Anywhere in particular?"

I shake my head no.

"Can we make out some more first?"

I pretend to think and smirk at him before I lean back into kiss him more.

We make out for another twenty minutes, I try not to get him too excited but he couldn't control himself. His hands are all over my butt. He currently kissing and biting on my neck.

"Noah?"

"Hmm."

"Stop please."

He pulls away and looks at me, "sorry."

"It's okay I can understand since I'm so sexy and evil."

He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"I'm gonna go put pants on."

"Do you have to?"

"Do you want other guys checking out your girlfriend's cheekies?"

"Go change now, missy."

I giggle and get off his lap, I walk over to the bathroom and go to my bag, pulling out my black leggings and slipping them on not caring if the door is open or not.

I fix my hair a little and toss it in a messy ponytail. "Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"Where's my purse?"

"Umm," I see him walk by the bathroom and start looking for it. "Found it." He walks over to the bathroom and hands it to me as he walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and softly kissing my neck.

"Where was it?"

"In our chair. Do you think I can buy that chair from the hotel? It has so many good memories."

"I'm not sure you can but you can get one like it and we can make more memories in the new one. And plus you would have to have it shipped to LA and it might cost more to do that then just buying a new one."

"True."

I turn around in his arms. "Is there anywhere you wanna go?"

"Not really. We can just see where today takes us."

"I'm game. Are you ready?"

"Sure."

He moves away from me, he grabs his phone, car keys, key to the room and wallet from the room. I grab my phone.

"Should I bring my stuff to the car?"

"You're not leaving anytime soon."

"Oh okay," I blush a little.