Twenty-five.

I wake up the next morning cuddling Noah's chest. I frown a little realizing this is the last morning for a month. I quietly and successfully unwrap Noah from me so I can go to the bathroom.

I come back grabbing my phone and sitting against the headboard. I've been thinking about what Noah said about Instagram and decide that I will start posting more. I can always make my account private or turn off comments if I don't like the attention.

I notice Noah starting to wake up so I open the camera and wait for him to look at me. I start snapping some pics of him.

He groans at me when he hears the camera shutter noise. "Too early."

I laugh and stop taking pics, I look through the ones I took and pick one. I open Instagram and post the pic on my account.

Last morning with 🐻 😢 tagged @ncentineo

Noah phone goes off from my post and he looks at me. "What did you do?"

"Nothing."

He groans and grabs his phone from the nightstand. He opens the notification and smiles a little. "So is this a yes?"

I nod, "slowly."

"Yay. Now get over here and kiss your boyfriend, please." 

I lay down next to him and he leans down to kiss me. He kisses me a few times and leans up to look at me. "Morning."

"Morning."

"Stop thinking."

"I'm trying, Noah."

"Twenty-nine days."

"Are you driving us and meeting Kyle or how is this happening?"

"Both of our cars go back to the airport so we're going separately unless Kyle texts."

"Okay," I mumble.

"I hate this so much, baby girl."

I don't respond cause I don't trust myself not to cry.

"Do you want breakfast?" Noah asks and I shake my head no.

"Do you want anything?" He asks and I nod yes.

"What baby?"

I wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

We lay like that for what seemed like forever but it was only thirty minutes when there's a soft knock on my door. I shake my head no in Noah's chest.

"It's open," Noah calls.

The door slowly opens and Britt walks in with some muffins and orange juice. "I got your guys some breakfast." She places it behind me on the nightstand.