Five.

I get up the next morning fully rested, I take a shower and do my hair and get dressed. I head downstairs and find Britt stuffing another muffin in her mouth, "No wonder Justin likes you."

She tosses a plastic spoon at me and it just falls to the floor and I start laughing. "You didn't think that through did you?"

She shakes her head no and looks sad.

"Hey at least someone likes you."

She hurries and eats the muffin that's in her mouth and says, "someone could like you if you did more."

"Did more?"

"Yeah, lay naked on Noah's bed and he'll love you for sure."

"Britt!"

She just starts laughing. "You thought about it didn't you?"

"Shut up," I blush a little.

"Tree and Noah. Noah and Tree. Trah? Nree? Your names suck together."

"Can't be together if our names don't work well together." 

"I will come up with a name before the day is over, just you watch."

"Uh huh. Ready?"

"Yup and I'm driving."

We head out the door and off to work. We clock in,  getting our supplies, and start working. I decide to go to Noah's room first in hopes to see him again.

I knock on the door, "housekeeping." No response so I unlock the door, propping it open, I go in and read the note;

Teresa,

Morning or afternoon :)
I only need you to take the folded piece of paper today. Don't do anything else please.

Noah.

I grab the piece of folded paper and go out to my cart, shutting the door. I put them paper on my clipboard and I start the rest of my rooms, I make sure I grab the folded note and put it in my pocket with my tips before heading downstairs.

We don't take a break today cause the day was so easy, when I finish my rooms I go down to the break room and find Ashley, Lauren, and Britt waiting for me.

"What?"

"What happened today?" Lauren asks.

"I did my board."

"Nothing happened with 1015?" Ashley asks.

I shake my head no, "he just wanted towels like normal."

"Ugh this sucks. I want more to happen," Britt says and I glare at her.

"Stay out of this, Brittany."

"Oh shit," Lauren says.

"Teresa," Britt says and I make a face in disgust at her.

I turn and walk to the office when I see Noah at the desk area talking to Emma. I walk past the desk when I hear my name being called by Britt. "Tree. Tree."

I ignore her cause I don't wanna get into it with her in front of him. I go to the back office and turn in my keys and clock out. I grab my keys from our locker, head out to my car, and wait for Britt.

"What the hell, Tree?"

"What?"

"What's your problem?"

"My problem? My problem is that I don't want everyone knowing if something happened with Noah. If you didn't notice he was standing at the desk when you were yelling my name."