Twenty.

I guess I fell asleep again cause when I wake up Noah is wrapped around me. I carefully turn around and look at him. I snuggle against his chest and I feel him laugh softly.

"Are you up?" I whisper and he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"Hi," he says softly.

"Hi, how long you been here?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes, why is Kyle here?"

"He's still here?"

"No, but he was when I got here."

"We went out to Taco Bell and then talked in his car about some things and I didn't wanna be alone so I asked him to come back here. We watched Lilo and Stitch until I fell asleep then I woke up and took a bath. I laid down listening to Bazzi and fell asleep again."

"Did you wanna sleep more?"

I shake my head no, I move back a little and look at him, "sleep later, Noah and Tree binge ice cream time."

He laughs and rolls his eyes, "it's in the freezer, I put it there when I saw you were sleeping."

"Hurry back."

Noah laughs and gets off the bed, going to get the ice cream. I grab my phone and see a new text from Noah from when I was sleeping.

Noah: cuddles are coming in five minutes.

Noah comes back with two pints of Ben & Jerry ice cream and spoons. "So I took a guess on what to get you but if you don't like it you can totally have mine," He says as he walks over to the bed.

"Is it chocolate? Cause I'm allergic."

"And that's a lie."

"How?"

"Reese's."

"Dammit."

He laughs at me and hands me Peanut Butter Cup and shows me his Mint Chocolate Cookie.

"My favorite," I take a spoon from him and open mine. I take a scoop and moan around it.

"So are you actually allergic to anything?

I nod and once the scoop is melted in my mouth I say, "you," and smirk.

"No more cuddles and kisses for you then.

I pout at him and whine, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Can't risk it, babe. Don't need you dying on me."

"I'm allergic to ketchup, well certain ketchups."

"Is that why our safe word was ketchup?"

"Safe word?" Britt says as she walks by. "What is this about a safe word?"

"Leave!" I say as I toss a pillow at her in the doorway.

She starts laughing at me and tosses the pillow back at me. "Noah?"

"Yes, Britt?"

"Don't you dare," I say and glare at Britt.

"Was it this safe word you speak of?"

"Oh if she's had too much of me," he says and smirks at me.

"Uh huh. There's more to it than just that but Tree looks like she's going to pounce at any second, I'm gonna go to my room. Try to keep it down." She says, winks at us and walks away.

"I'm going to kill her one day, come see you and you're going to be my alibi."

"Deal."

"Can we play a game?"