Thirteen.

We get to the hotel, Noah parks the car around his normal spot and turns off the car.

"Did you um wanna sneak in or go through the front?" Noah asks.

"I'm not ashamed to be seen, not that I was last time I was just hung over and didn't wanna deal with anyone seeing me."

"Okay." He unbuckles and gets out, grabbing his Walgreens bag and head to my side to open the door and help me out. "Don't forget your stuff."

I turn around and grab my Walgreens bag, bag, and purse.

"Did you want me to carry something?"

"Um, yeah." I hand him my bag and smile.

He puts it on his back and links our fingers together and we head inside. We walk by the front desk and to the elevator. He presses the up button and we wait. The elevator doors open, we get on and head up to his room. Once we arrive, he unlocks the door and lets me inside.

"It's a little weird being in here and not working."

He laughs a little. "Was it weird waking up here the other morning?"

"Very. I didn't know what happened or how I got here, I kinda freaked out when I saw you in bed with me, I kinda checked to see what we were wearing under the blanket."

"Totally expected. Did you wanna hang out for a while before we go to the hot tub or go down now?"

"We can hang here for a little." I go over to the chair and sit. "Can I have my bag?"

"Oh yeah," Noah walls over to me and hands me my bag. "Hey, why do you have a bag from Walgreens and all you bought was water and chapstick?"

"That's not all I bought."

"Oh."

He sits the bag down and pulls out the water and chapstick, then pulls out package of Twizzler pull n peels.

I just start laughing. "Typical."

"Yup," he says and smiles. "Did you want me to put your soda in the fridge?"

"Yes please." I get it out of my bag and hand it to him. "Thanks. We can head down the hot tub now if you want."

"Okay, you change in the bathroom, I'm gonna change out here."

I grab my bag when I get up and go into the bathroom. I pull out my bikini and start stripping my clothes. I pull out Noah's long shirt and slip it on and his slides.

"Noah?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I come out?"

"Yeah."

I open the door and see him sitting in the chair in his swim shorts and a t shirt, smirking.

"I'm not dancing around the bed, so get that out of your head."

He pouts, "ask me again later." I say and wink at him before walking towards the door. "Coming?"

He jumps up from the chair and walks over to me. I open the door and I walk through and Noah follows me behind me. I walk towards the elevator closes to us and hit the down button.

"This feels like deja vu."

"Huh?"

"The same outfit as last time you came over."

"Oh."

The elevator doors open and we get on. He hits the first floor button and stands back against the wall. I do the same and my hand is by his and I link pinkies with him. I can see him smirk out of the corner of my eye. The doors open and we walk out, pinkies still linked.