12 Facts

Happy 3rd year anniversary to Abby The Stalker and Xavier The Seenlord's serieeeeeessssss!!!

Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Tatlong taon na tayong magkakasama guys! I still can't believe it!

Parang kailan lang, 2nd year college lang ako. 😂😂😂 Time really flew so fast.

At dahil 3 years na tayong namamayagpag sa mundo ng Wattpad, balikan muna natin kung paano nga ba nagsimula ang kwento nila Abby at Xavier.

Here are 12 facts about this series and the real characters behind:

1.) This was originated as one shot entry for summer writing contest. Sobrang sabaw ko noon kaya epistolary ang naisipan kong ipasa. Result? Ayon, audition round pa lang lagapak na. 😂😂😂

2.) It was one boring summer day, usong-uso noon ang mga text story at napagdiskitahan ko lang na i-post ang Abby The Stalker and Xavier The Seenlord sa facebook. But I never expect na iyon na pala ang simula ng lahat. In just one snap, sumikat ang nakakabaliw na love story nila Abby at Xavier.

3.) I really don't have an exact plot. As in wala! Lahat ng scenes, biglaan. Kung ano ang idikta ng emotions ko, iyon ang sinusulat ko. So, kabahan na kayo! 😂😂😂

4.) Supposedly, 1 book lang talaga ito pero dahil sa walang sawang suporta ninyo, even myself na-curious kung saan nga ba aabot ang kwento ng dalawang taong sa chat lang nagsimula. And boom! Nakaabot na nga tayo sa book 4!

5.) Abby's character was some how came from someone I knew. Iyong kabaliwan niya. Iyong kakulitan niya. Kaya siguro hindi ako nahirapang sulatin siya. 😂😂😂

6.) Is there a real life Xavier Mendez? This is actually a one million worth of question, chos! To answer that, yes there is! Pero hindi siya exactly the same. Maybe the character, the attitude, intelligence, and his oh-so-handsome face! Legit na gwafu siya, girls! 😍😍😍

7.) In real life, hindi Engineer graduate sina Abby at Xavier. But they graduated the same course, wherein Xavier was 2 years ahead on her.

8.) In real life ulit, walang issue ang pamilya nilang dalawa. In fact, sobrang close ni Abby sa buong family and relatives ni Xavier. His family supports her feelings towards him, so much. ❤

9.) The real life Xavier is a not an MVP nor a basketball player. He actually doesn't have any sports. He's not a sporty guy. He's a geek and a handsome nerd who is so in love with science. When I said nerd, it doesn't mean na may salamin siya. He just really love reading books. In fact, one of his everyday routine was to read a research book. A genius indeed!

10.) The real Abby also experience to slept inside his room. But don't get them wrong! Walang nangyayaring kakaiba guys. Hahahah! His family just love her so much to the extend that they are offering his room whenever she was asked for sleepover. And him? Ummm..  They have 2 houses actually. On their family's house, he was not there when she used his room but he found it anyway and it's fine with him. While on their lola's house, he shared his room with his older brother wherein they have a 2nd floor. They are sleeping at the 2nd floor of the room, while she and his younger sibling was using the downstairs.

11.) Just like Abby and Xavier's story, the real Abby also confessed her feelings to Xavier thru chat. They've known each other for so many years but never talk that much until the night she confessed. And his answer? Nope, he didn't reject her. He actually accepted and supported her feelings, her honesty and her courage.

12.) Are they together? No, they are not. They don't even date. But they are a good friends. They are seeing each other from time to time on his house. His family, loves to invite her. Until now, the real Abby likes the real Xavier and everyone around them knew that. It just happened that in real life, we have that someone whom we really like so much but is not meant to be ours.

Ps. Is there also a real life, Ynggrid? Thankfully, no! The real life Xavier was too busy with his career and family. Seven months ago, he mentioned that he is seeing someone but still single tho. Mag-diwang team #XABBY, aasa pa tayo!  Lol! 😂😂😂

Pps. He's really an ultimate seenlord, 100% legit! 😒