Unexplained Mix of Emotions

ADAM'S POV

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"This morning when you called me to say your wife had an accident and that you will not come to work I got worried and decided to give her a visit." Priscilla replied making emphasis on the word wife with a evil smirk on her face.

I turned to Emma and kind of agree with the astonish look on her face, however I do know what Priscilla is trying to do and there's no one to blame but me. I have to admit, didn't see this one coming, I mean I always made it very clear to her that whatever we had will never be anything more than sex and the fact that she feels entitled to show up here makes me furious.

Wait, but why is this bothering me so much, Emma isn't my real wife. I'm so confused right now, is like I don't know myself any more. Took me out of me trance when Priscilla walked closer and gave me a kiss on my cheek, near the side of my mouth, what a snake, I won't tolerate this.

I grabbed her by the arm and walked her back to the door, I want her out, I don't want Emma to see this.

"What are you doing, let me go!" Priscilla complained but I didn't care.

"I want you out of my sight, and don't you ever dare get near my wife again."

"But you said you don't care about her."

"That's none of your concern, now get out!"

"Adam--"

I had to cut her off right there.

"Mr. McRobert, I'm your god damn boss."

The boss card worked, with that said she ran away, a deep sigh of relief escaped my lips.

"You are an asshole." Emma's voice made me spin towards her.

"What?"

"You heard me, yesterday your seemed very happy in her arms and now you treat her like garbage. What kind of man are you? you do the exact same thing to me."

"Emma don't compare y---" she cut me off.

"Please go, I need to be alone."

"Are you serious, I kicked her out for you and now you want me to go too?"

"You really don't get it don't you? You think because you are rich and powerful you have the right to use other people, you think us not billionaires don't have feelings or dignity."

"Is not like that Emma."

"Oh is not like that, then what is it like then? "

I opened my mouth to reply but no answer came out of my mouth, I lost my words and at that she continued her rant.

"You can't answer right? why did you married me in the first place? you clearly don't need me, you clearly can have any woman you want, then why me? why don't you let me go?"

"Did you just forget I paid you for this?"

"No, never, trust me I haven't and never will."

"Then I don't owe you any answers or explanation, I do whatever I want, specially if I'm paying for it. You want out of this? fine, like I said you can leave but first I want my money back... simple."

"You arrogant bastard, you know I don't have that money."

"Great, then I think this discussion is going nowhere and I hate to waste my time."

"Then don't waste mine and leave, leave me alone Adam, I don't want to see you right now."

"I'm going, but I'll come back later because I paid for this too so I can come and go whenever I want" at the word this I looked around the room indicating what I meant with a smirk plastered in my face.