The End

"You know what? I'm sure your boyfriend is out there with the cops, so it'll be wonderful if I take you out there and kill you right in front of him. What do you think, brilliant, isn't it?"

He walked us out one arm wrapped around my neck and the other holding the gun against my temple.

At least ten police car stud outside. I saw Adam the minute we walked out, our eyes connected immediately, he tried to run to me but two cops stopped him using all their force to stand in his way.

"I'm killing her in front of all of you, stop me if you can."

He let go am evil laugh that sent a shiver down my spine. I closed my eyes, that was it, I was going to die, I was ready to embrace my fate. A loud noise was all I heard, I was sure it was Jason's gun shot right in my head. I expected to feel pain but no pain came to me, I looked back and I saw Jason lifeless body on the floor, a gunshot right on the middle of his forehead, I was shocked and sacred so I ran to the safest place I've ever been in, Adam's arms. We embraced each other in the tightest hug, I cried out loud just like a child.

"It's all gone now, you're fine, you're safe, I'm here." His words where like a soothing melody but I was too emotional to stop crying, I didn't know how much I held down I the time I was kidnaped.

I felt how Adam wrapped his jacket around me and that's all I can remember of that night.

The next morning I woke up at the hospital. Adam's smile welcomed me back to life, to freedom.

"You are one strong woman and I'm so proud of you."

"Adam, what happened, I thought it was all a dream, a really bad dream."

"It was not a dream my sweet Emma, unfortunately it wasn't, but you're here, you're safe, let's not think about that okay."

I nodded, he was right, if  we learned something form this story is to keep the past in the past no matter how hard it is and embrace the future and all the good and amazing things I'll bring.

"How's the baby."

"As strong as his mother, the doctor said we can go home as soon as you woke up, they only kept you here in the hospital overnight to monitor the baby and since everything is fine we can go home now."

"I'm not going to your house." I said to him crossing my arms against my chest.

"Are you serious? I'm going to hire security for you then, other wise I won't be able to sleep. You have completely taken away my sleeping habits woman.

I laughed out loud.

"You're being so cute right now Adam, I can't say not to you."

He smiled and gave me a sweet kiss in the lips, how much I missed those soft warm lips.

--------------------

TWO WEEKS LATER

It was early in the morning I had just woken up, I brushed Adam's hair with my fingers as he peacefully slept on his front while his left arm was wrapped around my belly. I looked at him and I'll never get tired of it, he was so perfect in every way. That cold and cruel man I once met was just a cover. I now know the real one, the sweetest and kindest man and he was mine, all mine. I can't believe my life ended like this, I can finally say I'm happy in every way there is possible to be happy.

"Emma stop staring at me, that's creepy."

He said in a raspy voice, his eyes still closed. I laughed out loud.

"I'm not staring at you, why you always have to be so full of yourself?"

"Oh come on, who do you think you're talking to ....?"

"I'm talking to the hottest arrogant man there is."

He now opened his eyes and laughed.

"I wanted to take you somewhere later today but since you have already woken up, I think we should go now. Let's get in the shower."

ONE HOUR LATER

"Where are we? Can I see now?"

"Relax, were almost there."

I was walking blind sided, my eyes covered with a scarf, Adam holding my hands to help me walk. We stopped and he whispered in my ear.

"Ready?"

I nodded a 'yes'. He undid the tie in the back of my head and I opened my eyes.

"What is this?" I asked, more confused than before.

We were standing on the top of a cliff, the most gorgeous view of the ocean before my eyes.

"This is our new home."

"But, I don't see a house here." I was very confused

"No, not yet, we are building one."

"What?"

"I bought this peace of land some time after we returned from Brazil, I was planing on showing it to you sooner, but with..... everything that happened I forgot about it. I want to build a house for you Emma, a house that is yours and only yours, I want you to pick every single detail of this house, I want your touch everywhere. My design team is waiting for you, we can go and meet with them tomorrow if you want, what do you say?"

"I'm speechless .....Why here?"

"I remembered that day in Brazil when I found you looking a the ocean, you said it brings you good memories and helps clear off your mind so I thought what better than have your own view of the ocean every single day."

"I.... I don't know what to say .... What about the other house?"

"That was Amy's house and I was incredibly happy while she was there, but now I want a new life with you, I want to start from scratch. Our past had haunted us ever since we met, and I don't want that burden in our relationship any more, I was very close to loose you, more than once because of it. Emma I want to make you happy, I want that smile to never fade from that gorgeous face of yours, I want you to feel like what you are, the only woman in my heart."

My heart was racing and I feared it will burst out of my chest. Never in my wildest dreams I thought someone will love and worship me the way this man has. Tears started to from in my eyes and one after the other begun to fall out.

"Did I say something wrong?"

I chuckled at his concern.

"No you haven't, is just that, you..... You are amazing and I love you with every single fiver of my body."

Adam smiled softly and came closer to me, his hands framing my face.

"You have no idea how happy you make me my sweet Emma, I love you beyond human capacity."

With that we embraced in the most passionate kiss, I felt whole and loved beyond measure. If I had to go through everything again just to get to this moment, I would have done it ten more times. I was lucky to love and be loved the way I was.

The End .

A/N: It is with deep sadness that I end this book, I enjoyed so much writing it for you guys,thank you for every single comment and vote, you guys are the most amazing readers and I'm so grateful for your support. I encourage you to continue supporting me by reading my new story War of the Roses, I promise it won't disappoint.

I'm also going to write and epilogue for The Revenge Wife some time this week and will love to have your input in it, please leave in your comments what will you like to see in the epilogue.❤️❤️❤️