Kidnapped

EMMA'S POV

"J...Jason p..please don't do anything to me, I'm pregnant with your nice or nephew." I begged in a shaky voice.

"That will only depend on how much your rich friend is willing to pay." he made a evil chuckle. "Who would have thought that you will have some value one day, you and that bastard are going to make me rich. Let's go!

He gabbed me by my hair and dragged me into a car.

"Jason please."

He slapped me in the face, I felt the burning sensation taking over. Tears filled eyes, I looked at him as fear was the only emotion in me.

"If you behave I won't hit you this time, I need that bastard of yours safe, he makes you more valuable, but if you do anything stupid I wouldn't think twice before killing you both with my own bare hands."

I knew he wasn't lying, I had to do as he says in order to remain alive.

I felt how Jason wrapped a cloth around my nose and mouth with his hands, the cloth smelled very strong and I started to feel a drowsy. I fought as hard as is could but my body was gradually loosing strength.

"Easy, easy if you don't want to get hurt." I heard Jason whisper in my ear.

I felt my eyes heavy and darkness took over.

---------------------------------

Consciousness started getting to me, my eyelids felt still heavy but I managed to open them up. Only took me a few seconds to adjust my sight to the vague lighting as only one bulb was illuminating, the place looked like a garage, I saw a lot of mechanical tools and different car parts. I questioned myself where I was but the I remembered what happened, Jason took me.

I touched by bump and a unknown feeling of strength came to me, the need to protect is baby took away all my fears. I found myself not afraid of Jason anymore and capable of everything and anything in order to keep him safe. It was not about me anymore, I could endure anything, but this baby will not be touched by Jason's filthy hands.

Suddenly the door to the room slammed open and Jason walked towards me, the evil smirk that I once feared so much and now it only made me sick to my stomach.

"So the princess has woken up, did you sleep well, was the bed comfortable.... Oh that's  right, you slept on the floor." He laughed out loud, I just looked him and wondered how is it possible that someone of my own blood and flesh will do this to me.

"Jason let me go before things get more complicated, you know this will not end well for you. Let me go and I promise I won't go to the police, I'm giving you my word."

Jason kneeled in front of me and without notice slapped me in the face, I had to put my hands on the floor, other wise my face would have landed on the floor.

"Do you think I'm stupid, your word had no value to me."

"You can trust me."

"Your word won't give me anything, on the other hand your rich boyfriend is willing to pay whatever I ask, I'm impressed sister, looks like the guy really cares for you and the bastard."

"You don't know that."

"I do."

"How."

"Because I've spoken to him, the last time right before I walked in here now."

"You talked to Adam, how?"