Kiss me

EMMA'S POV

I woke up with the biggest head ache, the sun rays coming throughout the window made my eyes feel sore too, I rubbed them in order to adjust my sight to the morning light. The door to my room opened and I saw Adam walking in wearing some beach shorts and a polo, I have never seen him dressed so relaxed but it suited him just as good as his everyday suits. He smiled.

"Good morning, Is impressive you're awake so early."

"I have a huge head ache."

"I'm not surprised, you were drinking like if the world was going to end. Here take this it will help with your head ache." He handed me two pills and a glass of water. I took it immediately and continued speaking.

" I don't remember much, all I know is I was drinking wine alone in my room. How did you know?"

"Well I found you at the beach."

"At the beach?!!!"

"Yes."

"I was out of my mind."

"Definitely out of your mind." He said with a sigh.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, just get a shower I'll order breakfast to the room in the mid time."

"Ok."

"Emma..." Adam's voice stopped me from getting up from the bed.

"Yes."

"Cover yourself please."

I look down and realize I'm only on my underwear, my cheeks blushed, Adam was standing here this whole time while I just wore a bra. I was glad only my upper body was at sight since the bedding covered me from the waist down. I warped the bed sheet around my body and ran to the bathroom where I could hide my embarrassment. I heard Adam's laughter fill up the entire room, apparently seeing me like this was very funny to him.

The suite of my room had both a bath and a shower and considering how badly my head ached I opted for the first, a relaxing bath will be very useful in a day like this. Thankfully the bathroom was fully equipped with all kinds of bath salts and essential oils. I poured a spoon of lavender salt and a few drops of jasmine essential oil, and then some soap for bubbles.

I submerged myself in the hot water, it felt so good, the scent of the jasmine and lavender was to die for, I could call this heaven. I closed my eyes and leant my head back against the border of the bathtub for comfort. I noticed I had fallen asleep when the sound of the door opening made me startle. Good thing I used bubbles because they covered my body from been seen.

"Adam what the hell, do you ever knock on any door?!!!"

"I came to tell you breakfast is here. I called you multiple times and as no reply came I got worried that maybe you had passed out, you took way to much alcohol last night."

"Good thank you, I'll be out in a minute."

He didn't move an inch, his gaze fixed in me.

"What about now? You're planing to dress me up?" I said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone.

"Do you want me to? But have to confess I'll rather do the opposite, undress you will be way more fun. Don't you think?"