"I'm crazy about you"

ADAM'S POV

"Kiss me."

"No."

"What?" Emma questioned my answer in a whisper.

"That's your punishment my sweet Emma."

She pushed me away and yelled.

"Asshole."

Emma walked away, towards the gazebo leaving me in the water with a wide simile. I think she likes me as much as I like her, I have an effect on her and can't get enough of it. I followed her to the gazebo where she was getting dried with a towel. I could do nothing but stare at her unable to hide the smile on my face.

"Where are you going?"

"Where do your think I'm going? Back to my room!!"

"Emma wait." I grabbed her arm trying to stop her from leaving and making her turn to face me again.

"What!!! am I forced to stay here with you too?" She yelled at me.

"Of course not. We must eat lunch."

"I rather die than tolerate your arrogance one more minute, let me go." She pushed her arm from my hold making me release and continued walking away.

"Don't be childish."

"Call me whatever you want, I can't care less, I hate you!"

"You want to kiss me and then you also hate me, that doesn't make scene"

"Who do you think I am, a toy? perhaps your whore? Yeah, that's it, a whore is what I am to you, I got paid to be here like you said it yourself multiple times. That's why you step on my dignity at every given opportunity first insulting me and now doing this. "

"Did you know you look more beautiful when you're mad?"

"I'm a whore Adam, whores are never beautiful."

"You're not a whore. Let's go, I'll take you to your room."

We walked inside the hotel in silence, Emma vas extremely mad I figured it will be better to give her some time to cool down. The smile never leaving my face, it made me insanely happy to know how Emma felt about me.

Emma opened the door to her room, just when she was about to walk in my hand came across the door entrance, she didn't move, with my other hand I closed the door again, turned her to face me, my hands locked her as I placed each in once side next to her face and against the door.

"What do you want now."

"You have the wrong idea about me."

"You have proven otherwise."

"I'm crazy about you."

"Lies."

"Look into my eyes and tell me if you see that I'm not been honest right now."

EMMA'S POV

"Look into my eyes and tell me if you see that I'm not been honest right now."

My sight reached for his eyes, I wanted to scan this man's soul and it looked like he was willing to let me. Something in him makes me get lost in his eyes, suddenly his stare was the one now looking for something in me, I felt drowned between his addicting masculine scent and his penetrating eyes that I can't get enough of.